• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group buy discount - big ticket items

kik24

Hi, wanted to see the interest in getting stuff from PML in one big order so that can ask for BIGGER discount. The more we can compile the more discount i can ask for. Im interested in the Performance Body kit , anyone else want some big ticket stuff.....

Re: Group buy discount - big ticket items

i think pml bo chap one la ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, this pressure trick works well with our site sponsors only.

Walk in get 10% discount.

If you really can get further discount.

Cound me in,
I am looking for the E90 rear windscreen shade- Quoted 220 something
A pair of rear window shades- 210 something.

Thanks

pml parts dept "guy" got no commission whether you buy 1 bodykit or 5 bodykits
somemore you want mix-n-match of a basket of items ... tan ku ku
site sponsor different ... sell 5 units of same item at group buy ... give bigger discount but still "good" profit :D
just get it down outside la ... the price is double confirmed "discounted" of pml price list liao ... zero effort to bargain with pml, what's more to ask?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe can try when getting new car, SE likely to give special discounts for group buy.

I am interested in E60 LCI rear window shade.

wt_know;685642 said:
i think pml bo chap one la ...
Can't agree more with you. If really so lucky or God sent got discount if group buy, let me know. I want the performance exhaust.

By the way, I suggest you get your bodykit with site sponsors cos it's cheaper even when pml give you 30%. trust me.

snowmanyee;685761 said:
Can't agree more with you. If really so lucky or God sent got discount if group buy, let me know. I want the performance exhaust.

By the way, I suggest you get your bodykit with site sponsors cos it's cheaper even when pml give you 30%. trust me.
Sorry bro, did a check with some site sponsors and found their price with install and paint to be almost the same as PML. Thats why i hoping to do a bulk purchase and ask for discount

I don't mind getting the performance steering wheel and side skirts for 135I..

+1 for your efforts !

Don't be too disappointed with PML's reply though

ClemZ;685849 said:
+1 for your efforts !

Don't be too disappointed with PML's reply though

off topic - do you work in Capt tower?

In discussions and it looks promising if we can garner more orders

kik24;685835 said:
Sorry bro, did a check with some site sponsors and found their price with install and paint to be almost the same as PML. Thats why i hoping to do a bulk purchase and ask for discount

Oh.. maybe time has changed. Just 1 year ago I checked out the m kit for my E90 LCI during promotion (which is cheaper than the 30% parts discount) everything inclusive spray and install $4k+ from pml. I then checked and 2 site sponsors can do it for me for slightly less than $4k, but some site sponsors are expensive cos site sponsors also got different class one.. so must do more homework.

One thing to take note about pml is their price usually quoted for 'parts only', exclude labour and gst. Must check with them properly. Also I realise that different branch quoted me different pricing with the same items and it can varies like $100-$200 for a $4k-$5k item. I also dunno why pricing different, maciam like stocks can go up and down anytime...

Just sharing my persoanl experience. Maybe nowadays pml is getting cheaper? I really not sure. Nevertheless happy modding!! :yummie:

Anyone else interested , im planning to head down next Monday

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups