• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - SEIBON CF bonnet/trunk

Z-Monster

SEIBON
Carbon Fibre bonnet and trunk. Prices are for E92/E93.
Bonnet should be suitable for both E92/E93, but the trunks are specifically for E92s only.

Group Buy (5 pieces in any mix)

Bonnet

OEM - SGD$825.00
ER Style - SGD$1200.00

Trunk

OEM - SGD$1050.00
CSL - SGD$1100.00

All pricing do not include freight and GST. The more we get, the lesser we pay (for freight)
All pricing includes installation.

This would be the first Group Buy. Maybe we could work out a second and third…

This current Group Buy Window (26th April – 8th May)

(links)
OEM Trunk - Seibon Carbon Fiber Products: Hoods, Trunk Lids, Fenders, Lip Spoilers, Accessories...
CSL Trunk - Seibon Carbon Fiber Products: Hoods, Trunk Lids, Fenders, Lip Spoilers, Accessories...
OEM Bonnet - Seibon Carbon Fiber Products: Hoods, Trunk Lids, Fenders, Lip Spoilers, Accessories...
ER Bonnet - Seibon Carbon Fiber Products: Hoods, Trunk Lids, Fenders, Lip Spoilers, Accessories...

if y'all need to contact me, please SMS me at 9127-6465

:nehnehhh: hong:nehnehhh:

Re: Group Buy - SEIBON CF bonnet/trunk

wah...alot cheaper than vorsteiner or ericsson :)

kekeke...
i've always been a Seibon suporter too! their quality and worksmanship is pretty good too!!

u wanna pop some for ur 5 bro?

:)

can we include e36 stuff if u are ordering from the site directly?

Design and price aside, CF products typically have fitment issues. Even Vorsteiner has major issues with E46s. If you could recall, I had mine replaced FOC because the first piece was poor in fitment.

Hong, I suggest you bring in one piece to ascertain quality. Group buy might not be feasible if fitment is a question mark.

hmm...

i see ur point Ken, justr saw ur previous post (from Feb)...

actually, i had thought about bringing in 1 set (bonnet/trunk) first, before offering any group buy, but a good friend of mine in KL wants me to bring-in 4 items, and with my 2 items, it'll be 6 items altogether... so i thought it'll be a good opportunity to throw it all in as a Group Buy, thus here i am... *hahaha*

But as i've said earlier, hopefully this 1st shipment would be good, so that we could work on future 'buys' too...

;-)

SC_IS;324771 said:
can we include e36 stuff if u are ordering from the site directly?

hi dude.. i am not ordering it directly from the site, but could help you check out the prices for the E36 if u are keen..

Lemme know what it is you wanna get, and i'll help u check the prices.. As mentioned, the order is already "5 and above", thus prices would be "yummy"...

:)

hong act cute sia... after every post must put smiley....

Terry;325917 said:
hong act cute sia... after every post must put smiley....

:juggle: that's because i AM cute mah, no needa act... :nehnehhh:

Z-Monster said:
i see ur point Ken, justr saw ur previous post (from Feb)...
I am just worried that if the quality is bad, and there are no tables to bang, they will bang you........... I kenna things like that before.......

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

yea dude, totally understand ya.. appreciate it...

well, for my KL friend & myself, we'll be "crossing our fingers" tightly together...
think i should 'close; the Group Buy, and wait till my set has arrived before posting a Group Buy?

Cheap....but don't think the ER bonnet look better than the Vorsteiner. Yeah, be carefuly of fitment issues. There is no 'hopefully' when it comes to such issues Bro. You need to be CERTAIN, unless you find it desireable getting banged from 4 directions. Just an advice, no hard feelings.

I remember the Vorsteiner boot that Ken & I bought... Damn worried abou the fitment! Luckily, PERFECT!

i hear y'all...

oh well, the order for those 4 pieces for my friend and myself would be made.. will inform the garage to gimme some form of gurantees too, maybe a "swap" between them and SEIBON if the shit hits the fan...

:-|

HIi all..I want to let go one piece of CF bonnet from my e92 335i coupe...Please PM me to deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back