groupgtr_2-vi.jpg

groupgtr-vi.jpg

Re: GTRs of Singapore

Woot.

Skyline meet-up.

Power la.

Whos gonna organise a ///M meet-up?

wow more than >2000 horses meetup ! solid.

like this picture very muchie... full of passion
34_35_1-vi.jpg

The R34 is actually much more intimidating than its successor...maybe this particular one, but sure will need time to get used to the new one.

iScoupe;311633 said:
wow more than >2000 horses meetup ! solid.

like this picture very muchie... full of passion
34_35_1-vi.jpg

Oddly enough, my missus who still berates me on and off for not getting the "real" "Skyline" GTR, said that photo made the R34 look more dated.

Pictures can't tell how intimidating the R35 is...must see the real thing.

R35 has one of the best rear ends ever. It's just massive and strong looking. I would say close second to, or on par with, 993. Only thing I don't like is the little rear wing which doesn't appear to do much at all. Without it would look even better IMO.

Shaun! *gasp*.... but a GTR without a wing is like the devil without his pitchfork.

The owner of the blue 1 i know him....... previously driving a S15....

If the devil carried a awkwardly integrated organically shaped plasticky 1/2 scale toy looking pitchfork ... I think he might ditch it too and just use the barb on his tail :D

Hahah but yah it's minor lah... it still looks awesome.. just could be better with such an easy and minor tweak. Even a CSL style lip might look good .. IMO only. Looks are subjective.

Still cant decide which colour looks best on the GTR, it just looks awesome in every colour ! :)

nAuTiLuS^;311899 said:
Still cant decide which colour looks best on the GTR, it just looks awesome in every colour ! :)

i think i will look awesome in it... buy me one leh... :nehnehhh:

Terry;311957 said:
i think i will look awesome in it... buy me one leh... :nehnehhh:

I wanted to bro! .... But Liverpool just kena thrashed so I totally turned off liao :( :offtopic:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back