Hallo Hallo....

Re: Hallo Hallo....

X Benz;633321 said:
Well I just wanna caution fella bmw lovers down south, All I can say that police reports had been made against T2ribena by different individuals for disturbance & make threatening statements at my home & office. He also asked Jarance (BMWCM Official Member) to call & threaten me that BMWCM members are going to whack me up.

...hmmm very farnee..T2 causing trouble but bmwcm members want to whack you..:confused:

X Benz;633321 said:
Well I just wanna caution fella bmw lovers down south, All I can say that police reports had been made against T2ribena by different individuals for disturbance & make threatening statements at my home & office. He also asked Jarance (BMWCM Official Member) to call & threaten me that BMWCM members are going to whack me up.

bro, I call you on my own initiative and not because T2 ask me to. Let be clear about this. :fineprin: :liar:

It is impolite to bring your trouble to other forum just because you are banned in our forum. :huhhuh:

If you have any problem with T2, faced him like a man and resolve it. or are you still going to be childish by making prank call. :shakemyb:

My apologies to the BMW Communities. SG.

Dont worry T2, by now, I'm sure everybody knows about this mischevious banned xbenz guy!

Haiya..just let him be lahh..we banned him at our forum already and he is still causing trouble with T2 and by now, I'm sure everyone knows that our T2 is a very credible and nice person.!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back