Hard & Fast Rule On Shocks & Springs

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
Yo Bro, pardon me for giving back a lame question back... but izzit necessary to change the shocks and springs when upgrading rims? I had my rims changed from 18" to 19"... so far ok leh... but have to admit that PML original rims are heavier than most of the rims....

Heard that my ride originally comes with 17" rims when reached PML..... PML change to 18".... nw I change to 19"... :roll:

No probs, bro. It's not necessary to change shocks and springs when upgrading your rims but it's just that I was actually thinking to do both mah, ie: lower my ride and upgrade to bigger rims. Just not too sure which one I have to do first, so hope any bros out there can give me a tip or two. :thumbsup:

SL2 said:
No probs, bro. It's not necessary to change shocks and springs when upgrading your rims but it's just that I was actually thinking to do both mah, ie: lower my ride and upgrade to bigger rims. Just not too sure which one I have to do first, so hope any bros out there can give me a tip or two. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best to change rims then lower your ride...

Imagine this scenario, u lower your ride based on your 17" rims so that your rims "matches" the fender nicely and then u change your rims. Your perception on rim and gap between fender will be distorted and u may have to change your suspension again... double work!

:wavey:

Thanks for the tip bro! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back