Hello all, introduction + car pics :)

AndrewN

This is my first post, and my first car: BMW 325i E90

TjhHMIM.jpg

ZSy7e53.jpg

Thanks for browsing! and hope to learn alot and make some new friends in this cool forum :)

TjhHMIM.jpg

ZSy7e53.jpg

Thanks for browsing! and hope to learn alot and make some new friends in this cool forum :)

Hi Andrew,

welcome onboard.......
nice rims there...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

TjhHMIM.jpg

ZSy7e53.jpg

Nice rims bro, really complements the E90 and keeps it fresh. Your pics makes me miss my first bimmer, also an e90 IL6 325i :)

Hi Andrew,

welcome onboard.......
nice rims there...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

thaaaaaanks ac :)

Nice rims bro, really complements the E90 and keeps it fresh. Your pics makes me miss my first bimmer, also an e90 IL6 325i :)

thanks man :) yea it's a really fun car! I love the chassis + handling! Only wish I had more horsepower haha

thanks man :) yea it's a really fun car! I love the chassis + handling! Only wish I had more horsepower haha

power is never enough...
maybe get a Powerbox tuning kit ( should have some used unit somewhere )

enjoy the Sheer Driving Pleasure...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Bro, imo you don't need more HP- the IL6 is already enough poke as it is on our roads. Just get an exhaust on it and i think you'll be contented (at least till the next toy comes along). My E90 had sebring on and it dramatically changed the whole experience. Now my daily is on akra and I still miss the screams from the sebring :cloud9:

TjhHMIM.jpg

ZSy7e53.jpg

Welcome!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back