Hello all

lester

I am Lester and unfortunately, I do not drive any BMWs. However, I do have 3 Mitsubishi Pajeros and 1 Honda XR400RV. I love the outdoors and appreciate by visiting it very often in the vehicles mentioned above. I do alot of offroad driving whenever possible, mostly across in Malaysia.

I am looking for some technical information for a friend. To start off, he has a 2010, 523i and he is looking for 0.25mm oversize piston set for his ride, while keeping to the stock compression ratio.

Anyone has any idea where or who might have this either locally or on the world wide web? Appreciate in advance if anyone can provide me with an appropriate source. Thank you.

Re: Hello all

lester;619021 said:
I am Lester and unfortunately, I do not drive any BMWs. However, I do have 3 Mitsubishi Pajeros and 1 Honda XR400RV. I love the outdoors and appreciate by visiting it very often in the vehicles mentioned above. I do alot of offroad driving whenever possible, mostly across in Malaysia.

I am looking for some technical information for a friend. To start off, he has a 2010, 523i and he is looking for 0.25mm oversize piston set for his ride, while keeping to the stock compression ratio.

Anyone has any idea where or who might have this either locally or on the world wide web? Appreciate in advance if anyone can provide me with an appropriate source. Thank you.

Hi Lester,

welcome onboard....

cheers

lester;619079 said:
Thank you for the first welcome greeting AC323.

Hi Lester,

no worries,
more will come in.......

cheers

Hi Lester,

r u the Lester w long hair?

if u hv de Mit Paj as mentioned, i thk i knw u...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back