Hello and need help

Jacqchee

Hi everyone, I'm Jacqueline, a first time BMW owner. Currently driving a white 2GT. This is my fourth car after driven Audi A5, Honda Civic and Toyota Altis. Love the FC of this car since I'm always driving my family around but I do miss the responsiveness of my A5. Looking forward to joining in discussions about the 2GT.

Came to this forum because I was looking for workshops that can restore a small dent and scratches. Scrapped my car in the car park while driving home yesterday night.

TIA for any advices!

Hi everyone, I'm Jacqueline, a first time BMW owner. Currently driving a white 2GT. This is my fourth car after driven Audi A5, Honda Civic and Toyota Altis. Love the FC of this car since I'm always driving my family around but I do miss the responsiveness of my A5. Looking forward to joining in discussions about the 2GT.

Came to this forum because I was looking for workshops that can restore a small dent and scratches. Scrapped my car in the car park while driving home yesterday night.

TIA for any advices!

Hi Jac,

welcome onboard...

you may call Mike of Sin Wee Chuan (Ubi area) 9107 4888

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

TIA for any advices!
welcome

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinbethomes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups