Hello Everyone

Jean.SG

Hi everyone

I am currently driving an E90 3 Series. Still considering if i should change to the new F10 or just wait for the new 3 Series model that will be coming out next year. (hopefully COE price drop or remain :smack:

Maybe you guys can give me some of your opinion on this.

Re: Hello Everyone

Jean.SG;692648 said:
Hi everyone

I am currently driving an E90 3 Series. Still considering if i should change to the new F10 or just wait for the new 3 Series model that will be coming out next year. (hopefully COE price drop or remain :smack:

Maybe you guys can give me some of your opinion on this.

Hi Jean,

it depends on your needs........................if can get a good deal from PML or .......why not...???
it is always nice to drive a new car around............................both are Sedan so you just have to make a choice to see if you looks better in a 3 or 5??????

cheers

Well the new 3 Series look good quite similar to the new 5. I guess i have to wait for a while before the new 3 series have a great offer from PML :)

ac323;692682 said:
Hi Jean,

it depends on your needs........................if can get a good deal from PML or .......why not...???
it is always nice to drive a new car around............................both are Sedan so you just have to make a choice to see if you looks better in a 3 or 5??????

cheers

Get f10.
More features. Looks better too if u mod.
Pls post ur pic. Ac323 say one

Aloy27;696474 said:
F10 is nice..

oh yes F10 is nice, i've got a friend's uncle driving one......

cheers

ac323;696482 said:
oh yes F10 is nice, i've got a friend's uncle driving one......

cheers

but the price is still abit steep,,, but from rear mirror it looks like 3series

...Harlow Jean...:wavey:..

..F10 grows on u...ask the bimmers chaps if u 1 2 knw more..

..1 of them is..hondacivic....he wans me 2 tell u 2 PM him.....cos he dare not say himself....:p:p

Wow from all the advice seem like F10 is the way to go :) time to pop by PML soon if that the case (though wait till 2012 for the f30 haha)

Jean.SG;698275 said:
Wow from all the advice seem like F10 is the way to go :) time to pop by PML soon if that the case (though wait till 2012 for the f30 haha)

Buy Z4 better.........can go Topless......

cheers

Jean.SG;698643 said:
I think i prefer the hard top. easier to maintain too :)

E89 Z4 is a hard top..........

cheers

Aloy27;698371 said:
Then u wana change to wat next..? keke

not changing, keeping it...........

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members