Hello & Happy New Year

nomad

Hi Everyone.

Been reading this forum for some time but this would be one of my first posts.

Current ride's a 335i Convertible - totally stock but looking to dress it up just a little for a short term ride say with new rims and lowering of the ride. Previous BMWs was a 645 Cab, a E46 330 SMG and much earlier on, a e36 318.

Happy New Year to All!

Re: Hello & Happy New Year

Welcome! You're a loyal BMW fan :)

nomad;1110590 said:
Hi Everyone.

Been reading this forum for some time but this would be one of my first posts.

Current ride's a 335i Convertible - totally stock but looking to dress it up just a little for a short term ride say with new rims and lowering of the ride. Previous BMWs was a 645 Cab, a E46 330 SMG and much earlier on, a e36 318.

Happy New Year to All!

Hi nomad,

welcome onboard........

* Roooooooooooofless Rocks
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yea! Love BMWs. Always feel privileged as consoles are driver-centric, tilting toward driver.

Must say that amongst what I have had the privilege of driving, my fav is the e46 330 SMG. Really regret no renewing the COE on that one.....

Am still looking for a 1:18 car model for the e46 coupe - I try to keep a 1:18 car model of what I have had driven as a momento - so any one have one to sell let me know. Preferably black as that was the colour of my e46, but if correct not black no worries, I will re-spray myself or get some wrap and have a go at wrapping. :eek:)

Red_Bean_Bun;1110612 said:
Welcome ...... How's the 645 compared to the 335 ?

Quite a different ride - 335 has a much lighter ride than the 645. 335 feels like its riding on air when I hit the accelerator but the 645 still hugs the road. With this, the 335 is a thrill to drive but I like the stability of the 645 when it corners. But the 645 I had was modded with body kit, spoiler and lowered so may not be a fair comparison until I get the 335 modded :eek:)

Nomad, you wana try driving my 335 n see if is on air or hugs road? Just change all the lousy bushings n a good quality suspension n you got a good car. Want sharper handling? Get all m3 undercarriage Minus the rear arb n alightment...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red88gdn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back