hello

tanhoney

hi, i,m new to such forum...tried 1/2 hr just to learn how to send tis message :oops:

i drive a aw11 most of the time, occassionally a '05 e46 sedan(got the last batch fr PML) or '02 A160. My dad like the A160, my wife hog the E46... so no choice

Recently get v serious of getting a e36 coupe. Saw 3 postings on sgcarmart. While doing some searches on the cars, get to know about u guys. So i decide to join

could not find any info on 6 cylinder 318is...was it a typo error by the advertiser?

any problem w auto gears for 1992 bmw?

any gd mechanic & prts out there to service e36?

saw some of u mentioning names like racetech, BVO etc..how to reach/call them?

pai seh to ask so much 1st time on tis forum

Re: hello

cos there is no such thing as a 6cylinder 318is? try reducing ur cylinders by 2... shud be able to find more proper info

MAte

no such thing as 6 cylinder 318, thats why cant find info.

auto gears?? yes problems if not serviced, i know many cars have had their auto boxes rebuilt of late, especially cars of that era, but no worries, easy to get fixed, just a bit pricey.

If you go to links and resources link just above, it will have all the good workshops.

eh?? your wife hog the E46?? you better stop her doing that, hahah

welcome aboard

can i ask you question?? Your tan got honey is it?

U can join our next Club Sandy e36 meetup. Got 2 coupe n u can get all the info from them. :)

wow newbie straight away get Club Sandy membership. I am heartbroken

hehehe, how we know?? can only see her legs, could be ladyboy in disguise

phil;233634 said:
hehehe, how we know?? can only see her legs, could be ladyboy in disguise

oh god, phil still doesn't catch our drift on Sandy :whythis: .
maybe Chairman Jawsg should educate our dear phil? :lol2:
easiest way is to bring him to checkpoint Sandy and intro to Sandy lah :woowooo:

Phil, u better come for our next meetup as Sandy sure come n say HELLO to u :lol2: because Angmor tua kee :nehnehhh:

i think C3PO may take on Phil before Sandy... C3PO not only tua kee, is a electrical operated vibrator... jin teck told me last meetup..

Hi honey, if you need any info PM me, i driving the E36 coupe. there is no 6 cyclinder 318iS but there is a few M3 engine with 318iS badge hahahaha..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back