hello

BMWM5F10

hi guys,

im brayden and its my first time around here in this forum. im still a student and its always been my dream to be able to buy myself a M5 or perhaps a 5 series in the next few years

Re: hello

Welcome to the community brayden,

Hmmmm, maybe I m stereotyping but isn't a 5-series not suitable for your age?

well, perhaps your right. but i simply love it u see. u gotta admit that the f10 series are really eye catching, i cant help but always stealing a 2nd look whenever i see one.
back to your comment, what car do u recommend for my age??? =)

BMWM5F10;965975 said:
well, perhaps your right. but i simply love it u see. u gotta admit that the f10 series are really eye catching, i cant help but always stealing a 2nd look whenever i see one.
back to your comment, what car do u recommend for my age??? =)
OIC, understood. Well one thing for sure, as time goes by, 'loved-model' may change :p

I have no idea what's your age but just basing on your input of 'student'. So how about 1-series, M135, 1M, 3-series, M3 or Z4s? From stereotyping POV.

Last edited by a moderator:

bros, i need some help here. im currently looking for a car detailing product from BLU.JAY. its products are all in the form of 'can spray' i used to get it at yishun chong pang but the shop suddenly shifted and i cant find it since. anybody can help?

im 23 =) i like 3 series too. 5 series is just a goal/dream for me. looking at the new policies on buying car nowadays is really upsetting. suddenly no confidence to be able to even own a vios

Nice nick bro...

Welcome to the forum.

Work smart, work hard for your goals.

BMWM5F10;965983 said:
bros, i need some help here. im currently looking for a car detailing product from BLU.JAY. its products are all in the form of 'can spray' i used to get it at yishun chong pang but the shop suddenly shifted and i cant find it since. anybody can help?
The car detailing product in aerosol cans, has it got to do with rubber coating thingy? If yes, here is their FB page - https://www.facebook.com/PlastiDipSingapore

BMWM5F10;965972 said:
hi guys,

im brayden and its my first time around here in this forum. im still a student and its always been my dream to be able to buy myself a M5 or perhaps a 5 series in the next few years

Hi Brayden,

welcome onboard.........
student from???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

halo..welcome..so u study at SIT??care to give full name?my bad i don't know the name :D

BMWM5F10;966009 said:
Singapore Institute of Technology. its a the 5th local uni that hit the news few months back

Hi. Welcome.

What did it hit the news for?

BMWM5F10;966335 said:
more like advertisement to let ppl know abt this new uni

oh so you are selling it?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members