Hello

Rajeev Velikkal

Hi Everyone,

This is Rajeev here, an electronics and car DIY hobbyist, moved to a BMW X6 from Toyota C-HR. Have done a lot of DIY stuff on Toyota C-HR, the videos published in my YouTube channel as well as my personal website.

All set to explore my X6 and see any DIY scope. As of now I see that installing a dashboard switch to close the electric tailgate(as of now can only open the tailgate form inside) and enabling AUTO HOLD automatically, once car start moving, would be the projects to start with. Hope to post the DIY videos here in this forum.

Kind Regards,

Rajeev Velikkal

Hi Everyone,

This is Rajeev here, an electronics and car DIY hobbyist, moved to a BMW X6 from Toyota C-HR. Have done a lot of DIY stuff on Toyota C-HR, the videos published in my YouTube channel as well as my personal website.

All set to explore my X6 and see any DIY scope. As of now I see that installing a dashboard switch to close the electric tailgate(as of now can only open the tailgate form inside) and enabling AUTO HOLD automatically, once car start moving, would be the projects to start with. Hope to post the DIY videos here in this forum.

Kind Regards,

Rajeev Velikkal

Hi Raj,

welcome onboard.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app