Help!!! Car Grooming company broke my E93 Headrest...

nicholas_neo79

Hi bro, my E93 headrest was broke. By right you could adjust in and out to suit your head to rest on it but it was spoilt/ dislocated by the car grooming company CS2 Jurong Branch when I collect my car.

Damn pissed! When I collect the car, they mentioned nothing till I notice the distance for my head to rest on it is diff and there is a noticable gap if I am viewing it from passenger to driver seat. Drove back and ask them to fix it and they admitted that they spoilt it and will compensate.

I suspect the mechanism inside the headrest has broke due to too much force applied on it. They claim it just dropped out when they tilt the car seat forward, what bull shit! Any clue how to repair and where to repair? Eng Soon don't have the part and Performance Motor Parts Dept mentioned they have never order before. This is crazy lo! Can't believe so Heng!

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

Re: Help!!! Car Grooming company broke my E93 Headrest...

Since they have admitted it, then issue not big. Order it and replace at their expense.

nicholas_neo79;680325 said:
Hi bro, my E93 headrest was broke. By right you could adjust in and out to suit your head to rest on it but it was spoilt/ dislocated by the car grooming company CS2 Jurong Branch when I collect my car.

Damn pissed! When I collect the car, they mentioned nothing till I notice the distance for my head to rest on it is diff and there is a noticable gap if I am viewing it from passenger to driver seat. Drove back and ask them to fix it and they admitted that they spoilt it and will compensate.

I suspect the mechanism inside the headrest has broke due to too much force applied on it. They claim it just dropped out when they tilt the car seat forward, what bull shit! Any clue how to repair and where to repair? Eng Soon don't have the part and Performance Motor Parts Dept mentioned they have never order before. This is crazy lo! Can't believe so Heng!

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

PML only bring in e entire seat. Eng Soon can bring in the parts tat is damage but need to feed them the part no.

Since they admit its their fault, place an order with PML & show them e reciept to claim from them.

Hope all goes well for u ~~

Cheers ~~ :)

Hi, mine is a PI, Performance demand to be registered with them in order to replace it for me. Was trying to see if I need to change just the inner mechanic or the whole head rest.

My seats are beige thus change the entire may means that there is risk of color difference...

Hi, called Eng Soon, they claim they don't bring in this part. Low demand...

nicholas_neo79;680333 said:
Hi, called Eng Soon, they claim they don't bring in this part. Low demand...

I guess with some nego with PML, they should be able to assist u. Its still a deal $$ .

Eng Soon wise, can ask them to bring in.. pay more only & waiting time longer..

Still a sale $$ .. :)

Or u may wish to check it out with e PI u purchase?

Cheers ~~ :)

Thanks bro. I will be dropping by to Boss Motor to fix my exhaust thus may as well as them for advise and see how ba...so sianz to waste time and fixing something that suppose to be in good order.

any pics of the damaged part?

1. if pml don't entertain you ... find a bro who has pml car and use that car (must be same model) for ordering

2. order from getbmwparts.com with the right part no ... shipped to borderlinx / vpost usa address and re-shipped to singapore because getbmwparts.com do not ship outside usa after kena complained by bmw worldwide

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the info. Will try to source locally else we take your advise. Cheers

nicholas_neo79;680361 said:
Hi Terry, pics attached.

that's quite a gap...

Yah man...heart pain and irritated with the current state. The part quite fragile cos inside is all made of plastic...

frankly... I had a big bad experience as well previously with groomers on my ex Audi....

Audi interior are generally brittle...

Groomer create more scratches.....

and my car then barely 6 months old...

from then on.... interior grooming... I handle myself.

I agree completely. Going forward, interior grooming, I will do it myself. This experience sucks altot I do understand accidents do happen.

thumbs up to them for admitting liability. :goodup:

Thks for the info, was thinking of gg CS2....now better not.

looks like better order online n ship in to replace. show all costs n claim from CS2......

Latest update. Went Boss Motor, didn't managed to resolve after 5 hours of trying. Called up Juzz for Car, they say too busy to entertain. Fustrated, I went to my old workshop downstair who servicing my volks, they resolved it within 15 minutes. Thanks for all the help! =)

nicholas_neo79;681614 said:
Latest update. Went Boss Motor, didn't managed to resolve after 5 hours of trying. Called up Juzz for Car, they say too busy to entertain. Fustrated, I went to my old workshop downstair who servicing my volks, they resolved it within 15 minutes. Thanks for all the help! =)

Servo.....?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbet188me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back