Help Needed: Bodywork and Paint Repair on E89

PewPewPew

Bros...

very dulan... kenna hit on rear left fender by taxi... My fender is dented in, and scratched. Hence, will need to repair body work and respray fender.

Hiadees, need your advice:
1) PML quote me 2..2k to replace fender and spray. I wanna tell them to F-off but decided to be nice guy.. wat u think?
2) Which is a reputable shop for bodywork? I've read SWC is good- can they work on the flare on z4 rear fender? Other recommendations?
3) Which is a reputable shop for paint work? Again, SWC comes to mind... I've heard that the Z4 blue paint (or lacquer) is different from the rest of the models- can SWC execute this well? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Re: Help Needed: Bodywork and Paint Repair on E89

PewPewPew;624647 said:
Bros...

very dulan... kenna hit on rear left fender by taxi... My fender is dented in, and scratched. Hence, will need to repair body work and respray fender.

1) PML quote me 2..2k to replace fender and spray. I wanna tell them to F-off but decided to be nice guy.. wat u think?
2) Which is a reputable shop for bodywork? I've read SWC is good- can they work on the flare on z4 rear fender? Other recommendations?
3) Which is a reputable shop for paint work? Again, SWC comes to mind... I've heard that the Z4 blue paint (or lacquer) is different from the rest of the models- can SWC execute this well? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Can't go wrong with SWC ............

PewPewPew;624647 said:
Bros...

Thanks in advance

Hi Pew,

sorry to hear that............
SWC for me not but sure about other owner........................

cheers

Hi Bros,

Just wondering if anybody can share SWC contact details, in need of a good place to get some bodywork and paint job done as well.

Thanks.

jamier9;632714 said:
Hi Bros,

Just wondering if anybody can share SWC contact details, in need of a good place to get some bodywork and paint job done as well.

Thanks.

Its listed in the workshop list on this site. Sin Wee Chuan I think........

jamier9;632714 said:
Hi Bros,

Thanks.
Hi Bro,

Sorry to hear about the mishap...anyway, here u go...hope it get all sorted out...

SWC: Blk 3021-A, Ubi Road 1, #01-40
Mike 9107 4888

Thanks for the information.

Monfreeze Archangel;632752 said:
Hi Bro,

Sorry to hear about the mishap...anyway, here u go...hope it get all sorted out...

SWC: Blk 3021-A, Ubi Road 1, #01-40
Mike 9107 4888

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88osaka

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups