Help needed

chrislzh

Hi. My engine oil warning light just shown up. e60. Not sure which grade of oil should I buy to top up.

Any one can help? I service my car at cyber car. But today they didn't open.

Re: Help needed

The warning light when I start my car is off. Only when I park and take out the key then it will show up.

Cyber Auto workshop...Mr Lau...be careful ....n get their quote before doing work there... I did a change of my brake rotor n pad...n quotes a price... When I left my car there...later I got another call feom workshop n was told the price quoted was for the front pair...n We've a argument but they agreed on the previous price... So be careful as the price quoted even by the owner may deviate especially if we bring our own parts...I guess they are not so keen on customers who bring their own parts...

eptan;1101114 said:
Cyber Auto workshop...Mr Lau...be careful ....n get their quote before doing work there... I did a change of my brake rotor n pad...n quotes a price... When I left my car there...later I got another call feom workshop n was told the price quoted was for the front pair...n We've a argument but they agreed on the previous price... So be careful as the price quoted even by the owner may deviate especially if we bring our own parts...I guess they are not so keen on customers who bring their own parts...

bro,
you stated change brake rotor n pad..... front or rear or both?
then workshop quoted you front pair?
then what is the arguement regard?

i blur liao

The owner was the one who told me to get my own spare parts for both front n rear rotors... N I asked him for labour charge n was quoted a price... N when come to installation time he told me the labour charge is only for the front...he even challenged me n told me if not happy with the charges I can come n drive to workshop n drive my car to get it fix elsewhere...imagine my ride already driven there in the morning to fix n he called me about the wrong charges n tell me off no need to argue if not happy with the charges...ask me to drive my ride away...

It happen that cyber auto workshop is near my home...if not for the convenience... I'd have use another woekshop....

I have problem with cyber too. Put my car for servicing and when I collect back, radiator fan became very loud and end up say it's not their fault and end up change the water pump for a freaking $850.

eptan;1101134 said:
The owner was the one who told me to get my own spare parts for both front n rear rotors... N I asked him for labour charge n was quoted a price... N when come to installation time he told me the labour charge is only for the front...he even challenged me n told me if not happy with the charges I can come n drive to workshop n drive my car to get it fix elsewhere...imagine my ride already driven there in the morning to fix n he called me about the wrong charges n tell me off no need to argue if not happy with the charges...ask me to drive my ride away...

How much he quoted you for the job?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back