help: where to file complaints?

joeluvrol

Hi, can anyone share with me which is the best/use ways to file complaints for BMW services? I am pissed with their poor and irresponsible services. thanks

Re: help: where to file complaints?

They are a site sponsor if you haven't noticed.....

U can PM them or u can go bang table if ur palms are powerful.

If not, use the tried and tested way...be an internet hero and write email cc to whole world, even to United Nations

Best way is to buy from reputable parallel importers, one of whom is also in the site sponsor folder.

People ask who to complain abt BMW services so shd be PML/MA but u tell him buy from PI...

Piss off lah

MW said:
People ask who to complain abt BMW services so shd be PML/MA but u tell him buy from PI...

Piss off lah

You dumb toot, best way to complain is NOT to buy from them.

You have been in this forum for 10 years. Have the complaints stopped?

12 years actually...counting 2013

I love PML. They provide me with alot of laughter and stress relief cos I read other people complain abt them...

joeluvrol;1015949 said:
Hi, can anyone share with me which is the best/use ways to file complaints for BMW services? I am pissed with their poor and irresponsible services. thanks
Welcome to infamous service from PML.

You could complain all the way up to BMW AG. BMW Asia may not bother with your complain.

Move on. Move to MA to get your problem sorted out.

What happened, their coffee not hot or something?

may be no stylo milo cupcakes
left with cheapo kuih muih

Oilman;1015996 said:
What happened, their coffee not hot or something?

long story.. take my car to polish and end up forget the job.. must wait till the next day..come back shabby job. then I highlight some discolouration ..they also never get back to me.

Meek;1016031 said:
If your sales/service person is not responding to your complaints, then email bmw-asia:
BMW Asia : Contact

(Post link before if you had searched)

I know it works because if you have a genuine concern, they will call you back on the same day (the GM from PML did call me.)

Good luck.

cos hor.... your letter written in engrish must have been powderfully written....

jasonmaxima;1016039 said:
cos hor.... your letter written in engrish must have been powderfully written....

yeah ... powderful engrish only 2nd to wobbles

MW, meek, wobbles, blackcookie, kenntona...just to name a few... pardon those whom I have left out.... these folks mentioned...engrish damn tak kong....no horse run.

want to compete hokkien then have to call arsenal62....

If everyone writes a complaint letter in bombastic English and you send a simple one in Hokkien with swear words, who gets more attention?

I think it depends on "WHO ELSE GET TO READ THIS EMAIL/LETTER" which decides on actions versus apathy.....

Write to press, TNP, car mags, Facebook....... different impact from a direct letter.

kenntona;1016061 said:
I think it depends on "WHO ELSE GET TO READ THIS EMAIL/LETTER" which decides on actions versus apathy.....

Write to press, TNP, car mags, Facebook....... different impact from a direct letter.

Correct. This goes to bmw germany too.

Actually hor, Engrand in my retter not powderful. But, retter head got Drew & Napier chop, consperm response fast fast many many. Fact.

Addendum: but, for lousy polishing job, not worth hassle. Just take the car to anyone of our forum sponsors (I'm personally a Revol fanboy) and be done with the PML rubbish.

why dun do a Youtube video like tat horning ah pek case while screaming like a sissy?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88directory
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back