Hi All,Im new here!

E92C

Hi all folks of BMW,

Im new here.:) Waiting to collect my 325i coupe.Hope to learn more knowledge here!

Thanks.

Re: Hi All,Im new here!

E92C;461557 said:
Hi all folks of BMW,

Im new here.:) Waiting to collect my 325i coupe.Hope to learn more knowledge here!

Thanks.

Hey Buddy,

Welcome in

I am sure you will enjoy yourself aboard

Feel free to sure your views, ideas n comments and I am sure other forummers will do the same.

I am happy for you on your new ride and I m sure you will love every moment of it

Be sure to post pics for us to extend our congratulations

Cheers

Hi E92C,

welcome in..........
when you collecting man?

cheers

welcome to the forum...hope you'll enjoy every moment caressing your new car...& r u ready to be poison by all the mod kings?kekeke

kim_pioneer;461578 said:
Hey Buddy,

Welcome in

I am sure you will enjoy yourself aboard

Feel free to sure your views, ideas n comments and I am sure other forummers will do the same.

I am happy for you on your new ride and I m sure you will love every moment of it

Be sure to post pics for us to extend our congratulations

Cheers

Thanks for the warm welcome bro.I will post up my pics once i have collected my car.;)

Cheers

Mike318i;461646 said:
welcome to the forum...hope you'll enjoy every moment caressing your new car...& r u ready to be poison by all the mod kings?kekeke

Hi bro,

Thanks for the warm welcome,i can't wait to mod up my new car..aready have a shopping list to do up my new ride..hehehe:dance:

Cheers

Hi E92C,

cool man.......
what colour did you buy?

cheers

E92C;461665 said:
Collecting my new ride end of the month..:lol:

Congrats, here will have lots of mod experts to give you ideas. so it is easier for you.

Jadis;461681 said:
Congrats, here will have lots of mod experts to give you ideas. so it is easier for you.

Thinking of changing to M3 full bodykit,M3 aero mirrors,19"rims & Exhaust muffler,6pot brakes.:thinking: kekeke

Bro,any recommendations?:D

Hi E92C,

Good choice of mod you have there man.........

how about KW v3 coilover and H&R swaybar?

Velocity
GruppeM
Volker Spec II plugs
ECU re-Mapped...........

happy modding

cheers

E92C;461728 said:
Thinking of changing to M3 full bodykit,M3 aero mirrors,19"rims & Exhaust muffler,6pot brakes.:thinking: kekeke

Bro,any recommendations?:D

Congrats on your new ride.

Bro, i've just demodded my e93 (325ci) have following to sell if you are keen please contact me at 91390386.

[FONT=&quot]9.5 x 19" front and 10.5 x 19" rear Schmidt VN-line 3-tlg wheel with 235/35 (front) and 265/30 (rear) Yokohama tyres

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]M-Tech kit with Hamann front lip. [/FONT]

M3 Aero Wind Mirror.

[FONT=&quot]Gensis profile 4 amp, Zapco ref 350. 2 amp. Rainbow 8" sub woffer. Seas lotus RM110 4" mid driver. Sony xes ribbon tweeter.

Cheers,
Derek

[/FONT]

Hi E92C,

good stuff up for grabs from Derek man (MTL)

cheers

Hi all,

Got a gathering at Gillman Village next Sat, 3.30pm

Pls come and share share, TCSS and catch up

See you guys soon.

Bro Alv, I know that weekends may be busy for your.... but pls come down if time permits..... always great talking to you.... on and off forum

Same to the rest of the sis n bros too..... though I may have yet to meet many in person.... but have got to know many here

See you soon

Cheers

ac323;461730 said:
Hi E92C,

Good choice of mod you have there man.........

how about KW v3 coilover and H&R swaybar?

Velocity
GruppeM
Volker Spec II plugs
ECU re-Mapped...........

happy modding

cheers

Sorry for the late reply,kana arrowed to overseas office for last minute assignment..damn it.:evil:

I intend to change my rims first & see whether to lower my ride or not..

Thanks bro.:)

Derek Png;461734 said:
Congrats on your new ride.

Bro, i've just demodded my e93 (325ci) have following to sell if you are keen please contact me at 91390386.

[FONT=&quot]9.5 x 19" front and 10.5 x 19" rear Schmidt VN-line 3-tlg wheel with 235/35 (front) and 265/30 (rear) Yokohama tyres

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]M-Tech kit with Hamann front lip. [/FONT]

M3 Aero Wind Mirror.

[FONT=&quot]Gensis profile 4 amp, Zapco ref 350. 2 amp. Rainbow 8" sub woffer. Seas lotus RM110 4" mid driver. Sony xes ribbon tweeter.

Cheers,
Derek

[/FONT]

Bro,

Can email the pics of the rims & M3 aero mirror to [email protected] .Btw how's the tyres condition?:thinking:

Thanks

kim_pioneer;461755 said:
Hi all,

Got a gathering at Gillman Village next Sat, 3.30pm

Pls come and share share, TCSS and catch up

See you guys soon.

Bro Alv, I know that weekends may be busy for your.... but pls come down if time permits..... always great talking to you.... on and off forum

Same to the rest of the sis n bros too..... though I may have yet to meet many in person.... but have got to know many here

See you soon

Cheers

Thanks for the invite..drive other car make can come down or not as i have yet to collect my new ride.:lol2:

Welcome to the forum and hope you get poisoned! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back