Hi all, new Bimmer here :)

Jamie

Dear all, I'm new to this forum. Recommended by friend to join this forum since I just acquired a pre-owned e60 2009 520i. Mileage 144k.

Any advice which workshop should I go for to do a check on engine/gear/oil leak, etc?

And also found out from google that we can install the Bluetooth-aux adapter since this model CIC iDrive doesn't support Bluetooth streaming and nor does it support iphone 7.

And also I wasn't used to the low front bumper and hit a curb. Front bumper came out a bit.

Any workshop can do all these at one stop?

Thanks in advance.

Dear all, I'm new to this forum. Recommended by friend to join this forum since I just acquired a pre-owned e60 2009 520i. Mileage 144k.

Any advice which workshop should I go for to do a check on engine/gear/oil leak, etc?

And also found out from google that we can install the Bluetooth-aux adapter since this model CIC iDrive doesn't support Bluetooth streaming and nor does it support iphone 7.

And also I wasn't used to the low front bumper and hit a curb. Front bumper came out a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jamie,

welcome onboard....

you may check with any of our site sponsors workshop..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Abroad... you might wanna try R2D.... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sathyaaimore
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back