Hi everyone - a first time BMW owner here....

winmaker

Finally my new ride is in - waited almost 3 months PI. This time around I'm going to leave the exterior stock - platinum bronze with beige interior, 189 rims etc....

However since I'm a performance freak, think I'm going to get it "vishnued" and upgrade the brakes. Was wondering if anyone has had this done on their 335 and care to share?

Otherwise any other tuners anyone can think of and available locally?

Cheers everyone and hope to meet some of you soon.

Re: Hi everyone - a first time BMW owner here....

Welcome mate and you are in BIG trouble, LOTS of mod poison for 335's here! Many with what you are asking as well

have fun

not that many 335i cabs though!

congrats~

Welcome to the forum...beware of the 335 devils especially 'One' called Omar...Phil say one ! lol

congrats! and welcum to the forum full of 335 modster.

Welcome!!

I think most of the Vishnu-ed 335s here have since been Juiced instead... be prepared to be poisoned.... :D

welcome bro winmaker...do join us on our monthly meet,, next Sunday, 27th July. wanna see your ride lei.....

welcome again!!! hamz

but sam's car is one of the fastest. i wonder why. :juggle: :lol2:

welcome to bmw.sg, winmaker

e93 cabrio is my dream car. :drool: :cloud9:

hamz;359438 said:
welcome bro winmaker...do join us on our monthly meet,, next Sunday, 27th July. wanna see your ride lei.....

welcome again!!! hamz
Brother Hamz - I think I will have probably visited you by then, but most probably can make it only by mid next week as the next couple of days are filled with golf etc... Lots more things which I hope you carry in your store bro - looking forward.

Breyton;359427 said:
Welcome!!

I think most of the Vishnu-ed 335s here have since been Juiced instead... be prepared to be poisoned.... :D
Brother Breyton - care to explain "juiced" further? Thanks for the warm welcome guys, all of you. Lots to learn but fortunately have a best pal already driving a 530i so he's kinda showing me around. However that said, his car is mod-up exteriorly (Rieger & others) and so was my last ride, a Mark X. I think I must have re-sprayed the front bumper at least 4 times?? which explains why I will not mod mine up this time around........

Juicebox is another alternative to Procede. PM u a contact for getting Juiced, if u want to go down that route.

Azrielsc;359556 said:
Juicebox is another alternative to Procede. PM u a contact for getting Juiced, if u want to go down that route.
Azrielsc - thanks bro for the info. I checked it out at BMS already and yes I am impressed indeed. Looking forward to your PM.

Alamak, can't PM u since ur account has not reached 10posts yet. U can sms me at 9186 6565 and we can chat.

Cheers!

winmaker;359553 said:
Brother Breyton - care to explain "juiced" further?........

Seems Sam already explained Juicebox to you.... so I shall leave him to infect you with the virus... :)

sam is a bad influence. tsk tsk tsk. :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Hi everyone , i am thinking of getting juiced for my e92 as well , anyone care to tell me more abt this JBX and what are the gains in performance generally.
Tks .. :)

Andre's the right person to talk to, he's the installer in Sin. JBX 3 is due end of August, just in time for then my ride should have 2K on the clock, "runned in". I think HP will be boosted up to 360 and 3.5 secs for the century sprint? Google this... plenty of info. End of the day, see Andre, his number is listed on one of the posts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back