Hi...Just got my E90

Hi guys,

Just got myself a 2007 E90 recently.
been driving jap cars before the switch this year.
The car is pretty original cos previous owner was an expat.
Hope to learn from u guys and also find some accessories to make the car different.

Re: Hi...Just got my E90

Congrates on your new ride.. Welcome in..

Lai, lai, lai, ai mod simi ha? Do listing out your mod wish list, many kaki here will give you the antidote...:sneaky:

thanks...still learning slowly cos i am new to this BMW thing.
all my frens says its expensive maintaining one but somehow it felt more substance than the jap rides in the past....hehe
just hope it don't burn too big a hole in my pocket

Just click on the Control Panel (located above the site sponser listing), then edit avatar. Image size is limited, pls take note. Yup, you need to accumulate 10 posts bef you can start new thread and PM.

Do regularly maintaining your ride, shouldn't cost you that much. Wear and tear is unavoidable, which all of us would face one day.... Hehe, at the mean time, just enjoy the new ride and get use to it ya.

Cheers.

E90freshie;459631 said:
Hi guys,

Just got myself a 2007 E90 recently.
been driving jap cars before the switch this year.
The car is pretty original cos previous owner was an expat.
Hope to learn from u guys and also find some accessories to make the car different.
Welcome to the forum. I know you will like and learn alot here.
318 NewBoy;459634 said:
Congrates on your new ride.. Welcome in..

Lai, lai, lai, ai mod simi ha? Do listing out your mod wish list, many kaki here will give you the antidote...:sneaky:
Dont start your mod virus again KH

Hi E90Freshie, welcome in!

poison poison poison...welcome welcome...braders & sistahs..inject poison into the newbie..inject photo...hahaha lucky i don own E90 else i tiok shu..hahaha

Mike318i;459669 said:
poison poison poison...welcome welcome...braders & sistahs..inject poison into the newbie..inject photo...hahaha lucky i don own E90 else i tiok shu..hahaha

No one is spared in this forum - regardless of which ride you own....hehehe.

Wait till all the E46ers bros come and poison you then you know - j8833t, jinooi, herman, roasty, C3PO, etc.... these are the E46 mod masters that will poison you jialat jialat one..:evillook: Even you are in Miri, will also kena too...kekeke :woottt:

318 NewBoy;459682 said:

Wait till all the E46ers bros come and poison you then you know - j8833t, jinooi, herman, roasty, C3PO, etc.... these are the E46 mod masters that will poison you jialat jialat one..:evillook: Even you are in Miri, will also kena too...kekeke :woottt:

hahaha..no nid them to poison me...i'll poison myself 1st..hahaha:offtopic: so sorry

318 NewBoy;459682 said:

U R BAD Bro KH!! :)

wow....such a big welcoming party.
pardon my ignorance, what accessories are there for my E90?
any shop i can purchase from locally?

Many...which type of accessories are you looking for - performance, handling or aesthetic?

All the mod shops, mod masters & gurus are listed in the site sponsor listing...hehehe.

oh... i see that it's too late to warn u about 318newboy...

but anyway, lots of accessories available. check out our site sponsors page, quite a lot of options available.

if u r looking for aesthetics mods, first thing u wanna do to a stock e90 is probably to swap out the rims to either 18" or 19". (19" for the looks, 18" would be a compromise between looks and performance especially if u r driving a 320i). after that u can probably shop around for a bodykit that suits ur taste. lower ur ride to complete the look.

then of course there r the cheaper/more subtle accessories like carbon fibre bmw emblems, matt black front grilles, bootlid spoiler, exhaust tips etc.

Welcome in bro,

If poison is what you are looking for, you r in the ride place.

Come down to one of the gathering sor meetups and you will get more doses of poison than you can ever bargain for.

Next gathering will be next Sat, at Gillman Village at 3.30pm.

Come down and feel it.

Meantime, enjoy yourself aboard

Cheers

New Boy,
Probably your ride is about 2+yrs ... warranty period less than 1 yr now, suggest you pay extra attention to noise, movement , etc .. check for any oil leaks .. even if there is slight trace, send it to PML. Very important to compared note with other E90 kaki...

Dngrdad;460143 said:
New Boy,
Probably your ride is about 2+yrs ... warranty period less than 1 yr now, suggest you pay extra attention to noise, movement , etc .. check for any oil leaks .. even if there is slight trace, send it to PML. Very important to compared note with other E90 kaki...

Haha, appreciate your advice Dngrdad. My ride is currently 1.5 yrs old, but not too far from 2 yrs as what you've said. So far, I have already claimed my warranty for wing mirror and central lock liao. Still monitoring when will other problems arise :thinking: . So how old is your E90 mate? What are the item you've claimed under warranty so far?

Cheers

Mine is 2 yrs 2 mths .. oredi changed quite a few parts .. front suspension, driver holder pocket, front air con louvre control knob (left, right and center) and the gaskets (4 of them due to oil leak .. rocker, cyclinder, oil sump and vacuum pump ). Still looking and monitoring b4 this baby turns 3 yrs old.

Wah piang, that's only a 2 yrs+ car leh ..... Hmmm, will keep my finger cross. Thanks for sharing mate.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back