Hi, just joined...

pe3na

Hi Everyone..

Just got my e90 when coe was 600+...starting to mod my ride slowly but surely. Just got some 19s Breytons GTS matt black slapped on..

Need some advice: which suspensions to get? KW v1 or v3? or PSS10? Anyone?

Also, any advice on tuning and chipping?

Re: Hi, just joined...

Hi Welcome to BMW-SG:)

Cool rims! What color is your ride?
Suspensions (Coil overs) .. KW V1 to PSS10 is quite bit of diff. depending on your budget and preferences. Majority of the guys here on KWv2 and PSS9

ECU remapping/Tuning/chipping etc What are your expectations? Which E90 model you drive?

If for 320....if you are looking for power..forget it save your money haha....

However some feedback were, slightly more responsive ride/better fuel economy/smoother ride.

Happy modding, once you start you can't stop..:evil:

my ride is white..i like only white cars..hence..

whats the diff btw the pss9 & vw2? someone said that no point getting the vw2 either v1 or v3...

i have a 320...i know chipping is kinda useless..but...think it will help a bit right? do you know about exhausts? i'm kinda thinking either sebring, supersprint or remus. I like the low bassy type of sound.

when can i start posting threads on the forum? coz i think im blocked at the moment..prob new tt's why..

welcome.. if u check out SILVER signature, u know u gonna be like him one day, happy modding!

pe3na;417685 said:

whats the diff btw the pss9 & vw2? someone said that no point getting the vw2 either v1 or v3...

i have a 320...i know chipping is kinda useless..but...think it will help a bit right? do you know about exhausts? i'm kinda thinking either sebring, supersprint or remus. I like the low bassy type of sound.

when can i start posting threads on the forum? coz i think im blocked at the moment..prob new tt's why..

Welcome.. I also like white car... and liked them stock... careful of that "Silver" character.. not only full of mod virus... full of liang teh also... :D

pe3na;417685 said:

White car is nice.:)

V1 is a very basic set, no dampening adjustments, just can adjust height

V2 with adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one‘s own driving preferences.

V3 Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
and Individual height adjustment

So its really depends on your needs, preference and budget.

As mentioned chipping etc etc for E90 320 will give you better response/maybe smoother ride etc, but if you think will give you power then you will be rather disappointed, E90 320 is not a powerful car to start with. IMO To feel real power gains you need to add at least 30 bhp...those 8-10bhp nonsense is waste money & time la. Plus chipping will always leave it to last, you need

1. CAI upgrade
2. Exhaust upgrade
and so on and so on..

As for exhaust our bro Nytemare uses Remus I think...sounds rather bassy. Sebring IMO is not that bassy. Not sure about Supersprint as I've not heard it before. These are the usual exhaust in the market.

I am on Arqray

You need at least 10 post in 5 days to post thread .

iScoupe;417696 said:
welcome.. if u check out SILVER signature, u know u gonna be like him one day, happy modding!

jawzsg;417981 said:
Welcome.. I also like white car... and liked them stock... careful of that "Silver" character.. not only full of mod virus... full of liang teh also... :D

Don't listen to these fellows...hahaha

You guys are terrible...pui!

Haha..thanks guys for all the valuable info...

for KWs..there's a v1 basic and v1inox basically one is stainless steel one isnt..what diff does it make?

pe3na;418044 said:
Haha..thanks guys for all the valuable info...

for KWs..there's a v1 basic and v1inox basically one is stainless steel one isnt..what diff does it make?

Galvanized steel is steel that has been hot dipped in a pool of boiling zinc. The zinc adheres to the steel, cools and hardens to form a rust inhibitive finish to plain steel.

The Inox-line maybe the improved version i guess..

KW Salt Spray Test - Velocity Motorcars - BMW Performance & OE Parts

still dare say me & chairman terrible ! u mod virus poison KING !
fastest response to modding question.

iScoupe;418323 said:
still dare say me & chairman terrible ! u mod virus poison KING !
fastest response to modding question.

hahaha...have not log in for long time so now abit free, so respond loh :nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbetis1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back