Hi there....should I do it????

Ah_Bock

Hi there.....I just viewed an e46 2004 318 yesterday......should I ditch my 2010 Kia cerato forte for it???? I'm really really in a confusion right now......

Re: Hi there....should I do it????

no. the kia is a much better car. if i were u i will buy a perodua kancil. very agile. voted the number 1 selling car in KLUANG,machap, tangkak, ayoh keroh and pengarang.

Unless the 2004 318i is in good working condition with all worn parts replaced, else I would advise u to keep ur cerato.

delrosa81;621426 said:
Unless the 2004 318i is in good working condition with all worn parts replaced, else I would advise u to keep ur cerato.

Hi delrosa,

You know of any workshop that can do a check on e car? And how much will they charge?

Ah_Bock;621429 said:
Hi delrosa,

You know of any workshop that can do a check on e car? And how much will they charge?

Hi Ah Bock,

you can try: BVO, J4C, R2D or BOSS ( click the workshops and help section for more info )
* keep your Kia better, much newer car..............
* if budget allows get a 6 cyc......or save alittle more first.....................

cheers

keep the kia. much better ride since its newer. more power, more features, safer, more fuel efficient.

Really don't know to follow my head or follow my heart.....

Also because it's Singapore and not any other countries where you get to keep your cars for as long as you want,stick with the Kia.

i would suggest keep the kia, save more $$ and get a < 5 years old e90 lci 325 later

hi, keep the Kia it makes more economical sense... a 2004 ride might gives u lots of headaches n servicing issues... KIA is up n coming brand, look at the new K5... already pushing those Toyotas n Hondas to their limits.... ;p

Hahaha so little love for the "46 :p

pongster;621507 said:
hi, keep the Kia it makes more economical sense... a 2004 ride might gives u lots of headaches n servicing issues... KIA is up n coming brand, look at the new K5... already pushing those Toyotas n Hondas to their limits.... ;p

Do you mean Vios and City?

cheers

Hi Alvin,

think those Korean-made cars are getting more stylish... tried the 3.6L V6 sport coupe Hyundai in Chengdu and I am more impressed by them (design, pricing, advancement)... thot that the K5 wins over the Honda accord and Toyota camry anytime...

Even the K-pop is over those J-pop! haha ;)

ac323;621510 said:
Do you mean Vios and City?

cheers

pongster;621507 said:
Why does 2004 ride might gives lots of headaches & servicing issues?

Hi david,

I am comparing the 2004 to his 2010 ride... and i used "might"... this is my personal opinion and the 2004 might not give you any problems at all??? who is buying to try?

just common sense that for a 2004 ride, these are wear n tear issues we need to look into and how the previous owners been taking care of the ride...

my reasons ok bo? haha

davidtch;621512 said:

davidtch;621512 said:

Hi david,

i think Eric is worried if the ride is high mileage than the Gb might give way any time....the rest should be those wear and tear parts ba................as compared to his 2010 much newer ride........of course if Ah Bock is prepare to come up some $ for all this potential wear and tear then should be ok to go for it............( comparing a 2004 ride over a 2010 ride for this case )

cheers

pongster;621511 said:
Hi Alvin,

think those Korean-made cars are getting more stylish... tried the 3.6L V6 sport coupe Hyundai in Chengdu and I am more impressed by them (design, pricing, advancement)... thot that the K5 wins over the Honda accord and Toyota camry anytime...

Even the K-pop is over those J-pop! haha ;)

yea..........Kimchi rocks......

cheers

Hi Alvin, Great minds think alike hahaha ;)

have a great Sunday! cheers

ac323;621514 said:
Hi david,

i think Eric is worried if the ride is high mileage than the Gb might give way any time....the rest should be those wear and tear parts ba................as compared to his 2010 much newer ride........of course if Ah Bock is prepare to come up some $ for all this potential wear and tear then should be ok to go for it............( comparing a 2004 ride over a 2010 ride for this case )

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back