Hi there...

Ferdinand

Hello, I am new here, and this is my ride...

20070713-073207.jpg

20070713-074828.jpg

20070713-075811.jpg

I am located in Sarawak ( East Malaysia ) and travel to Singapore from time to time. I will be there this Friday, 10th to 13th August. Maybe I will get to meet some of you? :)

Re: Hi there...

hi there and welcome to bmw.sg!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Wohooo same name that is cool, don't come across many Ferdinand that often :)

By the way, I will be in Singapore this weekend and I was wondering if anyone can introduce me to shops that sells BMW stuff? I am interested in getting UK spec license plate holder and also E46 Angel Eyes with 7000k lights etc. Hope you guys can point me to the right places.

Hey guys, its been a while and so far I am very happy with my E46 318i, its been a year plus since I bought it, thinking of getting some hands on when it comes to preventive maintaince and I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can buy E46 318i oil filter in bulk, say half a dozen to a dozen? I am in Kuching, Sarawak and I can tell you other than Auto Bavaria ( expensive ) you pretty much get what is given to you buy the guys who does your oil change, not much choices really and some of them really looks like cheap knock offs so I am a bit weary about them, so I plan on doing my own oil change and was wondering if there is a trustworthy source in Singapore that I can buy from? I tried to post this in Bazaar but for some reason I cannot post there. Thanks in advance guys.

go to eng soon. it's in upper serangoon road and pretty much every workshop gets their stock from this place. the address and contact details are in the 'Workshops and Help' section of this forum.

jinooi;383419 said:
go to eng soon. it's in upper serangoon road and pretty much every workshop gets their stock from this place. the address and contact details are in the 'Workshops and Help' section of this forum.

Jinooi, many thanks, also I am going to send you a PM on an OT question with regards to engine oil. Cheers.

Ferdinand;383415 said:
Hey guys, its been a while and so far I am very happy with my E46 318i, its been a year plus since I bought it, thinking of getting some hands on when it comes to preventive maintaince and I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can buy E46 318i oil filter in bulk, say half a dozen to a dozen? I am in Kuching, Sarawak and I can tell you other than Auto Bavaria ( expensive ) you pretty much get what is given to you buy the guys who does your oil change, not much choices really and some of them really looks like cheap knock offs so I am a bit weary about them, so I plan on doing my own oil change and was wondering if there is a trustworthy source in Singapore that I can buy from? I tried to post this in Bazaar but for some reason I cannot post there. Thanks in advance guys.

Hi Ferdinand, welcome back. Was that picture of your ride taken in the park at Jalan Song ? Looks familiar leh.

You can't post yet in bazaar probably bcoz you haven't accumulate minimum 10 posts to enable you to start a thread.

Yup, Jinooi is right. Eng Soon will be the best place to stock up your BMW stuffs.

318 NewBoy;383480 said:
Hi Ferdinand, welcome back. Was that picture of your ride taken in the park at Jalan Song ? ......

Yes its the China-Malaysia Friendship Park, do you get stuff from Eng Soon as well? How much are the VAICO E46 oil filters? Thinking of spending more time bonding with my car so planning on some DIY :)

And thanks also for giving me a reason to gain 1 more post :)

Post more bro.
You need at least 10 posts to be able to utilise the PM function.

Ferdinand;383495 said:
Yes its the China-Malaysia Friendship Park, do you get stuff from Eng Soon as well? How much are the VAICO E46 oil filters? Thinking of spending more time bonding with my car so planning on some DIY :)

And thanks also for giving me a reason to gain 1 more post :)

Usually changed the oil filter during the oil servicing. So don't really know how much it costs from the shelf. Paiseh...:oops:

So, when will you be coming to Singapore for the shopping?

318 NewBoy;383513 said:
Usually changed the oil filter during the oil servicing. So don't really know how much it costs from the shelf. Paiseh...:oops:

So, when will you be coming to Singapore for the shopping?

Perhaps next month, I will let you know :) you prepare to take me around to help me spend my money WISELY of course, is it? :) Looks like Eng Soon would be my first stop heheh

By the way which one should I go for, an oil that meets Longlife-98 or Longlife-01? What's the difference?

Ferdinand;383518 said:
Perhaps next month, I will let you know :) you prepare to take me around to help me spend my money WISELY of course, is it? :) Looks like Eng Soon would be my first stop heheh

No problem wor, just let me know ya. Will make sure you spend "wisely" ;) .... hehehe

Next is..........Ai MOD mai.

Ferdinand;383523 said:
By the way which one should I go for, an oil that meets Longlife-98 or Longlife-01? What's the difference?

Alamak, apa itu Longlife-98 or Longlife-01 :confused: ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back