Hi There!!

Johnj

Hi ,

My name is John. 38yrs of age, from Klang, Selangor Malaysia. I just love BMW's actually and I own an e39 02/06 525, an e46 325 2002 and am also currently building an e30 coupe. My other hobbies are Arowana fishes and I belong to a singapore forum called Arowanaclub.com too.Apart from that. I'm an electrical Engineer by profession currently running my own business for the past 15 years dealing with Industrial Automation ( Power Industry ), Distribution and Power tranformers and Switchgears Servicing, Precision Engineering ( Mild Steel, Stainless steel, brass etc ets and Medical Equipment Supply and Service ( Imaging i.e ctscan, ultrasound, floroscopy, c-arm and MRI ).

Thank you and cheers!!!

JJ:)

Re: Hi There!!

Johnj;631801 said:
Hi ,

My name is John. 38yrs of age, from Klang, Selangor Malaysia. I just love BMW's actually and I own an e39 02/06 525, an e46 325 2002 and am also currently building an e30 coupe. My other hobbies are Arowana fishes and I belong to a singapore forum called Arowanaclub.com too.Apart from that. I'm an electrical Engineer by profession currently running my own business for the past 15 years dealing with Industrial Automation ( Power Industry ), Distribution and Power tranformers and Switchgears Servicing, Precision Engineering ( Mild Steel, Stainless steel, brass etc ets and Medical Equipment Supply and Service ( Imaging i.e ctscan, ultrasound, floroscopy, c-arm and MRI ).

Thank you and cheers!!!

JJ:)

Hi John,

welcome onboard..............

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member