Hi to all....

FightingKoi

My name is Daniel, currently driving a Black Honda civic FD1.
Hope u guys don't mind me sticking around asking questions,
cos' i am thinking of changing to a 320i.

I kept fighting fish for a while but am thinking of rearing Koi soon.
(That should explain about, my nick)

Nice to know all of u...
Cheers

Re: Hi to all....

Hi FightingKoi,

welcome in man.......

cheers

When we ask to send the car for Vicom test and to PML for engine diagnostic test, before purchase , who will pay for it?

How much is it?

Is it a must or recommended to do it when buying a pre-own bimmer?

Hi Fightingkoi,

the potential owner will have to bare the cost for the vicom test....but usually newer ride is ok one unless you are buying a COE or a 8 to 9 years old ride........or before you buy post it in this forum and check maybe the ex owner might be from here....(only BMW cause this a BM forum)

cheers

Hi Daniel...welcome...go for bmw...

if rear koi, so need a large space like a pond, rite? u planning for this or getting a very large fish tank? i quite interested too...it is either koi or arowana...just that the latter one is very sensitive to its environment...not sure if koi is like that....

leebmer;480351 said:
Hi Daniel...welcome...go for bmw...

if rear koi, so need a large space like a pond, rite? u planning for this or getting a very large fish tank? i quite interested too...it is either koi or arowana...just that the latter one is very sensitive to its environment...not sure if koi is like that....

You can keep Koi in either tank or pond. But how big the fish will grow depends on the environment and space they live in.
I am intending to keep them in a small pond at my balcony. I am a newbi in koi too.
Join the arofanatic forum for more discussion.

FightingKoi;480665 said:
You can keep Koi in either tank or pond. But how big the fish will grow depends on the environment and space they live in.
I am intending to keep them in a small pond at my balcony. I am a newbi in koi too.
Join the arofanatic forum for more discussion.
i bought a 5ft tank previously..when my arowana is just 20cm long...died just after a few months...sad...then decided to take a break from rearing them with my limited knowledge..the forum is a good re-starting point...cheers

leebmer;480740 said:
i bought a 5ft tank previously..when my arowana is just 20cm long...died just after a few months...sad...then decided to take a break from rearing them with my limited knowledge..the forum is a good re-starting point...cheers

I kept arowana for many years. I think best setup is 6ft X 2 X 2, 2XEhiem external canisters, 2Xheaters. Feeding is very EZ too :)

belair11;480812 said:
I kept arowana for many years. I think best setup is 6ft X 2 X 2, 2XEhiem external canisters, 2Xheaters. Feeding is very EZ too :)
Brilliant! can let me know your contact or where to get the mentioned items (tank, filter and heater)..my filter at that time not strong enough...sometime fish dropping cannot move to filter end...frozen prawn is headache...many times the arowana dont want to eat...so need to find fish food that is dry type and easy to keep and delicious...haha

leebmer;480834 said:
Brilliant! can let me know your contact or where to get the mentioned items (tank, filter and heater)..my filter at that time not strong enough...sometime fish dropping cannot move to filter end...frozen prawn is headache...many times the arowana dont want to eat...so need to find fish food that is dry type and easy to keep and delicious...haha

hi bro. I think the best is like what i mentioned at least 6x2x2 cabinet tank (at least 12mm glass thickness) with at least 6 lighting (red - looks good in the dark). Bigger tank save u the trouble as arowana grow about 1" per month :thumbsup:

You can get it from Pasir Ris fish farm, lots of choice last time, not sure about now (get those round edge tank, avoid buying those with many joint s the silicon will get harden after few years, which might caused leak). Else try to compare the price from rainbow (serangoon north) and if within ur budget, you might wanna get from them.

If you dun mind for second hand tank, u can try searching for the tank + accessories from Arofanatic forum. Most important when u getting it from forum, dun rush as you do not wanna missed a better deal. Good deal will comes with 2XEhiem canisters (each per side). Most of the Ehiem canister (4 trays type) can last more than 5 years ... some i heard 10 yrs still running. :woottt:

As for feeding, it wil be ez if ur arowana trained on pellet. But frog, prawn and centipede will be a better food for arowana. :shakemyb:

belair11...thanks very very much for your super reply...maybe one of these days...we can meet up together with Fightingkoi...after that, this is his thread...i nearly hickjacked it...will post a new thread so that like-minds can join in too...have a good weekend ahead...

leebmer;481154 said:
belair11...thanks very very much for your super reply...maybe one of these days...we can meet up together with Fightingkoi...after that, this is his thread...i nearly hickjacked it...will post a new thread so that like-minds can join in too...have a good weekend ahead...

oh ya hor ... :oops: nearly forgot this is Fightingkoi thread ... heehee ... ok, we can meetup some days to talk about fishy fishy fishy :woottt: just like car topic, never ending one :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

FightingKoi;481186 said:
Don't worry guys, i am just listening and learning .

Cheers

belair11;481197 said:
oh ya hor ... :oops: nearly forgot this is Fightingkoi thread ... heehee ... ok, we can meetup some days to talk about fishy fishy fishy :woottt: just like car topic, never ending one :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
thanks for ur support, dudes...btw, where u stay? i on the east side...the reason i ask is i previously go to qianhu in mandai..too far..maybe we can go nearer like pasir ris fish farm if u guys stay in east side...

I stay in the East too. But i had been to Mainland at Pasir ris , not many to choose from. (Koi)
Whereas alot ppl recommend this fish farm called Nippon, near QianHu.

like that...go Nippon better and can also visit Qianhu...watching koi and arowana has a therapeutic effect..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinnieRist
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back