Hi to all!!!

wilfred757

Hi to all in BMW.sg,

I am a new member to BMW.sg nice to meet you guys and will like to know more about modifying my ride.

I am driving an E93 3 series convertible currently just got my ride a couple of days back.

Any bros/sis wanna recommend what is the must have to this ride?

Thanks and regards
Wilfred757:)

Re: Hi to all!!!

welcome in

change the rims.

Gondolz;528376 said:
only change rim meh?i though can change exhaust,coilover?:D
he ask for must have mah. so change rims 1st lorr. its the most impt IMO. the look must be there

hey nice to meet u =) , i agree with slater ,there are too many things for u to modify but try change rims first =)

choose rims carefully and it will set the tone for the rest of ur exterior mods

wilfred757;528370 said:
Hi to all in BMW.sg,

I am a new member to BMW.sg nice to meet you guys and will like to know more about modifying my ride.

I am driving an E93 3 series convertible currently just got my ride a couple of days back.

Any bros/sis wanna recommend what is the must have to this ride?

Thanks and regards
Wilfred757:)

Hi Wilfred,

Congrats and welcome in........

335i?

after change to bigger rims, better lowered your ride otherwise it might looks like jeep - Lol

*welcome to the topless club ya

vroom vroom
cheers

Slater;528380 said:
choose rims carefully and it will set the tone for the rest of ur exterior mods

I agree bro, now having the 19" M rims but i am looking into changing the one from works. My car is an imported used ride 325i

wilfred757;528503 said:
I agree bro, now having the 19" M rims but i am looking into changing the one from works. My car is an imported used ride 325i
i see. which design u decided on? maybe can share with us so ppl can comment

Gondolz;528384 said:
ooh..rims first...wilfred757,u got ur choice of ur rim?

Thinking of one of the rims from works cause i am gg to respray my whole car white then the rims i am looking at are silver in colour. Any recomendations bro?

Wheels and tyres are the first things to consider, but what comes next is the drop. You will say after the wheels, car needs a slam. Lowering springs versus coilovers?

Then while you are waiting for the coilovers, you heard that you might as well order sways as well, since you need to remove the sub-chassis at one go. Execute both mods at one go, save labour.

After everything, go for alignment at Kian Teong.

You look at your wheels, too few spokes, too hollow looking. Needs BBK. You ordered a set of Brembos or Alcon.

Then your friends will say, wheels sibey chio, now needs bodykit. You went on e90post, see many many designs. Then you ordered a full set of bodykit, front/rear bumpers and sideskirts. Oh, bumpers can change diffusers too !!! Then you realise - can change mirrors too !!! Can lup in trunk spoiler for convertibles !!! Oh, bonnet can be changed too !!! And splitters !!! While you are waiting for all these, you are pestered on black kidney grilles and CF emblems.

Now the car looks cool, might as well tint the glasses. You contemplate on tinting the headlights and partially the taillights too.

WAIT !!! How can bodykit goes without the exhaust? So you change tips, then decide that sound is required. Change mufflers.

You will go to the meetup and realise that, on no, interior also lots of mods. Steering wheel can be changed. Oh, those paddleshifters are so cool !!! Pedals, gearknob, interior trims, even handbrake handle can mod !!! Oh, I love that chap's floormats !!! One stupid farker even modded his doorpins !!!

Next, on the road you spotted someone with white AEs and white xenon rays. You saw LED side indicators. You even see white LED licence plate lights. You ended up contacting Bimshop.

All these assuming a NA engine block. If yours is a N54 block........ then soon you will be asking on chipping, intercooler, oil cooler, downpipes, diverter valves, air intake, LSD, gauges...... you ended up hanging out at BOSS.

Then finally, you realise your sound system sucks............

Slater;528506 said:
i see. which design u decided on? maybe can share with us so ppl can comment

Wah bro you camp in the forum ah lol. looking at this set of rims from works gnosis GS1 or 3 but also considering GS4 :confused: dunno what to choose also.

kenntona;528508 said:
Wheels and tyres are the first things to consider, but what comes next is the drop. You will say after the wheels, car needs a slam. Lowering springs versus coilovers?

Then while you are waiting for the coilovers, you heard that you might as well order sways as well, since you need to remove the sub-chassis at one go. Execute both mods at one go, save labour.

You look at your wheels, too few spokes, too hollow looking. Needs BBK. You ordered a set of Brembos or Alcon.

Then your friends will say, wheels sibey chio, now needs bodykit. You went on e90post, see many many designs. Then you ordered a full set of bodykit, front/rear bumpers and sideskirts. Oh, bumpers can change diffusers too !!! Then you realise - can change mirrors too !!! Can lup in trunk spoiler for convertibles !!! Oh, bonnet can be changed too !!! And splitters !!! While you are waiting for all these, you are pestered on black kidney grilles and CF emblems.

Now the car looks cool, might as well tint the glasses. You contemplate on tinting the headlights and partially the taillights too.

WAIT !!! How can bodykit goes without the exhaust? So you change tips, then decide that sound is required. Change mufflers.

You will go to the meetup and realise that, on no, interior also lots of mods. Steering wheel can be changed. Oh, those paddleshifters are so cool !!! Pedals, gearknob, interior trims, even handbrake handle can mod !!! Oh, I love that chap's floormats !!! One stupid farker even modded his doorpins !!!

Next, on the road you spotted someone with white AEs and white xenon rays. You saw LED side indicators. You even see white LED licence plate lights. You ended up contacting Bimshop.

All these assuming a NA engine block. If yours is a N54 block........ then soon you will be asking on chipping, intercooler, oil cooler, downpipes, diverter valves, air intake, LSD, gauges...... you ended up hanging out at BOSS.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

kenntona;528508 said:

LOL! bro you are giving the whole car a total rehaul in this case. Is that your car in the signature area? I think I saw you at boss yesterday

wilfred757 said:
LOL! bro you are giving the whole car a total rehaul in this case. Is that your car in the signature area? I think I saw you at boss yesterday
Yes, that's my car, but I was not at Boss. Perhaps Saturday. Second home. Should get a life, my woman says.

kenntona;528523 said:
Yes, that's my car, but I was not at Boss. Perhaps Saturday. Second home. Should get a life, my woman says.

Oh maybe I was mistaken there is one 3 series with the same boot that is modified like yours lol and the same colour as well lol

I got my ride JUICED up by kelvin from boss yesterday. Wah! the difference is like WHAO!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789express
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back