hi toall

kaze78

hi everyone , am new here , like to learn more about bimmers . found this forum mems very helpful ,my ride a e46 323ci .
cheers

Re: hi toall

Hi kaze78. Welcome to the forum. Do join us for our montly meet up next Sunday at the big carpark next to the MacDonalds at Kallang. I'm sure you'll learn some inetresting things from our fellow members.

See ya.

rodders said:
Hi kaze78. Welcome to the forum. Do join us for our montly meet up next Sunday at the big carpark next to the MacDonalds at Kallang. I'm sure you'll learn some inetresting things from our fellow members.

See ya.
will do will do btw the way bro whats your ride ?

Welcome Kaze...
323 Ci is quite rare these days..we hv another forumer who has the same ride as yours.

Like Rodders said, pls join us at our monthly meet up exactly next week Sunday 30 Oct at 16.30hours onwards...

Cya...If u want to spot Rodders...It's quite easy. He is bout 6ft tall and usually sleeveless wherever he goes ....

kaze78 said:
hi everyone , am new here , like to learn more about bimmers . found this forum mems very helpful ,my ride a e46 323ci .
cheers
Welcome to the forum! Plenty of mod gurus who'll be pleased to show you their mods if you would join us for this coming Sunday's meetup!

kaze78 said:
cool whats the kinda mods you perform as far till now?
Apart from lowering my car and having 18' rims, my car is pretty stock. There are however many mod gurus out there......Trimple M Jack and SL2 Steven being one of them.
And I'll be wearing a long sleeve t-shirt this weekend. Hahahaha

rodders said:
Apart from lowering my car and having 18' rims, my car is pretty stock. There are however many mod gurus out there......Trimple M Jack and SL2 Steven being one of them.
And I'll be wearing a long sleeve t-shirt this weekend. Hahahaha
haha cheers thanks for the welcome .

TripleM said:
Welcome Kaze...
323 Ci is quite rare these days..we hv another forumer who has the same ride as yours.

Like Rodders said, pls join us at our monthly meet up exactly next week Sunday 30 Oct at 16.30hours onwards...

Cya...If u want to spot Rodders...It's quite easy. He is bout 6ft tall and usually sleeveless wherever he goes ....
thanks Tm . will make a point to be there . cheers

SL2 said:
Welcome to the forum! Plenty of mod gurus who'll be pleased to show you their mods if you would join us for this coming Sunday's meetup!
thks SL2 will do to make it there . heard you are one mod guru yourself ha

hihi...

hope u catch to Mod-flu here n or the meet-ups... ha!! :)

i sure caught it.... from the nice fellows here.

enjoy!!

kaze78 said:
thks SL2 will do to make it there . heard you are one mod guru yourself ha
Sheesh! Who's been spreading tales about me? :lol2:

Welcome and come join us for the month end meet-up at big carpark near Kallang Mac on last Sun of each month. The next one is on 30 Oct from 4.30pm to 7pm.

ya was there and ready indeed as a eye opener. plenty of diff stylings .cool event not to be missd. the next will be on the 27th i supposed?

TripleM said:
Welcome Kaze...

ya was there . bro are you the 3131 or 31 or 33 black M3 owner?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back