hi

granzon

Hi

I m new here and did a search on google for this forum. I do have vested interest for registering and would like to provide some flowers for forummers to go through and see if it would suit their gifts for their significant other on Valentine's day. Very bad for a new commer, I know but I hope u will all forgive me and support me in my thread? :yummie:

Drivewise, I m driving a humble vios, definitely not the big vroom-vrooms of the fellow forummers here. Regards.

Rei

Re: hi

Ur ride doesnt matter bro...

Welcome!

but there's smth i dont quite get...
Ur a florist?

Re: hi

At the risk of touting, allow me to show you some of the bouquets for the big day itself. :p

Here is my advertisement which I have tried to condense into a few pictures. If you are interested, just email me at [email protected] or pm me for more info. (Pictures show 3 bouquet types, there are 23 bouquets to choose from)

Hi all,

Valentine is just round the corner.
Why not take this opportunity to give your loved ones a little surprise?

Our flowers are one of the most competitively priced in the market and you can be
sure that if you ever need that extra bit of help to ensure that the flowers reach your
loved ones, we will always be here for you.

Simple packaging and clear pictures ensures that all you have to do is to

1) indicate the bouquet number
2) state your particulars
3) make the payment

and we will do the rest for you! It is as easy as 1,2,3!

Prices start from $45 for 6 stalks and $70 for 12 stalks! One of the cheapest in town!

Flower4.jpg

Bouquet 4) $45 - 6 stalks, $70 - 12 stalks

Flower13.jpg

Bouquet 13) $45 - 6 stalks, $70 - 12 stalks

Flower20.jpg

Bouquet 20) $45 - 6 stalks, $70 - 12 stalks

SmallBear.jpg

A) Small Bear (5 inch) - $7

Delivery can be made for just an extra $10 islandwide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gratitude
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back