hi!!

Re: hi!!

jamers;330940 said:
this is awesome manz.. we should have more of the fairer sex joining this forum.. so i can read more replies from everyone on their intro thread while i'm on night duties.. jus read finish this thread... and i'll be starting on EMMA's thread after dinner... night duty have nv been so enjoyable before...

haha.. hope u enjoyed ur night duty! :)
i've night duty someday this wk too.. there goes my zzz :(

james!! it's been ages since you post anything. heard that you did a lot to your ride uh? haha got chance i must see already. still say keep it stock. cheyyy.

and robot, stop praising your own post lah. so thick skin. hahaha

benji ben;331067 said:
james!! it's been ages since you post anything. heard that you did a lot to your ride uh? haha got chance i must see already. still say keep it stock. cheyyy.

Allo... metallic skin OK

metallic rusting skin.

sian. dun wanna go back to work.

benji ben;331067 said:

haha.. my car is damn stock manz.. jus add abit here and there onli.. nothin much... go kopi someday....

what does 'stock' mean?
think i kena e mod virus.. whole day thinking of changing e bodykit. lolz

chinnie86;331153 said:
what does 'stock' mean?
think i kena e mod virus.. whole day thinking of changing e bodykit. lolz

Stock = untouched, no modification or ehancement whatsoever.
Bone Stock = as above even after ownership has elapsed for a considerable period.

Note : Many owners of Stock or Bone Stock cars often justify/defend themselves that they have made modifications... like install air freshener, changed tyres (worn liao must change), paste stickers... etc.....:lol2:

The best term I've heard so far was a owner declaring that his car is near stock after wining 2nd place in a time-attack even at the track... I love this guy......:lol2:

jawzsg;331291 said:
Stock = untouched...

Chairman, in Club Sandy language,

Stock = Unmolested

:lol2:

haha. looks like my car gonna be unpure/molested soon. :yikess:
anyway, what's active steering abt? its an additional feature izzit?

chinnie...the guys say your side profile very nice...they want to see your front profile...but they dun have ballz to ask...

i have...can show me your front profile...

erh, her front profile is very nice. :)

pilotsnoopy;331340 said:
chinnie...the guys say your side profile very nice...they want to see your front profile...but they dun have ballz to ask...

i have...can show me your front profile...

haha.. thanks for ur compliments.. but i'm really just a plain jane. nth much to see.. :laughlik:

i'm not joking.. i was speaking from what i remember in my dreams... :p

chinnie86;331322 said:
....anyway, what's active steering abt? its an additional feature izzit?

Active steering is an optional extra offered by BMW.

Before we get to active steering, you first have to know that in conventional steering setups, the steering ratio, i.e. the number of turns you have to make on the steering wheel to make the wheels turn through a certain angle, is fixed. This means that the steering feels more 'sensitive' when the car is moving at higher speeds, requiring less steering input than at lower speeds, eg. large steering inputs required while parking.

Active steering allows for variation of the steering ratio and what you would feel is that difference between steering at high and low speeds is significantly less. So you do not need to make the large heaves on the steering wheel while parking and the car feels less twitchy/more stable at higher speeds.

Active steering is also linked to the car's stability control and also helps smooth out the little steering twitches that cause the steering to shift when going over bumps or when the car hits turbulent air on highways.

Neat idea, but many people do not like how it messes with the 'steering feel' of the car....

chinnie86;331345 said:
haha.. thanks for ur compliments.. but i'm really just a plain jane. nth much to see.. :laughlik:

:)

still got that much...to see...dun ask for very much...juz that little much much...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back