Hi!

Gleamese

Hi all, just started a new account, hope to learn more and gain some sharing from old birds here. Very busy and informative forum indeed. ^^

Re: Hi!

Anyone know how to remove the stubborn watermarks leeave over the metal trims around the glasses? Very unsightly and have no idea where to replace it. Going to collect my used 323 next week, hope to replace it after getting my respray done.

Would be thankful if brothers here could advise.

Gleamese;587360 said:
Anyone know how to remove the stubborn watermarks leeave over the metal trims around the glasses? Very unsightly and have no idea where to replace it. Going to collect my used 323 next week, hope to replace it after getting my respray done.

Would be thankful if brothers here could advise.

Hi Gleamese,

Congrats on your 323........and welcome in.......
maybe can ask your spray painter to see if they have got some chemical to help remove those watermarks.

cheers

ac323;587361 said:
Hi Gleamese,

Congrats on your 323........and welcome in.......
maybe can ask your spray painter to see if they have got some chemical to help remove those watermarks.

cheers

Spray paint shop owner advise to replace, friend advise me to do a wrap over with black decal. Still contemplating over this matter.

Thanks for your input.
Cheers

Hi guys,

Also would love to find out more from you guys, any recommendation for the paint protection and maintenance on the exterior body? I had tried Zaino on my previous ride, any other alternatives in the west?

I am also interested in getting new set of sports rim for my new ride. do pm me your offer if theres any available. Just want to get the right offset 19" allu rim to have the 4 sides look flush. Preferable 193m wheels.

oem 193M only comes in 18"
for 19" you can consider 225M but as usual the offset is not flushed for bmw oem rims
for flushed offset, you have to go with aftermarket rims

wt_know;587372 said:
oem 193M only comes in 18"
for 19" you can consider 225M but as usual the offset is not flushed for bmw oem rims
for flushed offset, you have to go with aftermarket rims

apologise for my ignorance, haa. just realise 193m comes in 18". thanks for your input.

Leica;588001 said:
Welcome to the BMW.SG community!

^^ more to learn and share here.

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbcworkshop