Hi!

Noah Koh

Noah here. Just got a 2008 Z4. My dream car actually n it came true. Have been driving Japanese all along.

Main issue with Z4 is the roof motor. The dealer had it replaced together with the roof struts. Im sure yall are aware of the maintenace of Z4, particularly a 15 yr old car. Im still have to send it for servicing and diagnostics, though.

I rem when I first saw the car in 2008, I went up to it and kissed it! My daughter was aghast! Lol. Well, newbie here. Cheers!

Noah here. Just got a 2008 Z4. My dream car actually n it came true. Have been driving Japanese all along.

Main issue with Z4 is the roof motor. The dealer had it replaced together with the roof struts. Im sure yall are aware of the maintenace of Z4, particularly a 15 yr old car. Im still have to send it for servicing and diagnostics, though.

I rem when I first saw the car in 2008, I went up to it and kissed it! My daughter was aghast! Lol. Well, newbie here. Cheers!

Hi Noah,

welcome onboard.......

Rooooooooooooooooooooooofless Rocks..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi Noah, I'm pretty new here too. Just got my first beemer coupe and like you, its my dream to have a coupe. Mine's pretty old too, about 12 years old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back