Hihi

Re: Hihi

emma;327016 said:
i'm getting rev's E90 sports suspension.. will fix it after i settle the rims, hopefully this sat.
sometime in the far away future, maybe i'll look at bodykit n then that's it. don't think i'll touch the engine. this should suffice till i get my next car. :p

Famous last words :nehnehhh:

After you slap on those sport suspensions, you'll find the bodykit too tame... and you'll want bigger brakes to fill the new rims nicely. But if you have upgraded stopping power, shouldn't the car be able to go faster? And what's a cool ride without ICE?

Welcome to the dark $ide!!

emma;326684 said:
michelins are gonna cost me a bomb? :O

Seriously, they make a big difference. You'll feel safer in the wet, quieter on the move and more planted around corners... it's an improved driving experience you can enjoy every day.

What price are you quoted?

Oilman;327082 said:
Seriously, they make a big difference. You'll feel safer in the wet, quieter on the move and more planted around corners... it's an improved driving experience you can enjoy every day.

What price are you quoted?

i was quoted $4600 for 19" bbs ck rims plus dunlop sportmaxx. think rims is $3000 so tyres = $1600?

como;327070 said:
emma kena mod virus......haha

emma gotta eat grass for a while.. *sob*
hope i don't regret not spending the money on a chanel bag instead.. :O

what's with girls and Chanel bags

I think you can try Hurry @ bukit timah for a quote of the BBS CK+sportmax combo. these are real stuff, not replica but different shops got different prices point. some make on the tires, little from rims. no harm checking it out.

Mockngbrd;327118 said:
that darn bag like $4k onwards man..... ack....
can almost buy a Supercharger
really ar... I saw one E90 chio bu always got different one everytime I meet up with her le... :laughlik:

edlms;327114 said:
it's natural instinct.
it's just like us and bmw cars...
except this girl trying to do a crossover...

maybe we should go buy a handbag and see what the deal is all about? ha ha...

cheers

yes yes.. please go buy one.. if you find that you still prefer car than handbag, you can pass the bag to me.. heh.. :p

Mockngbrd;327118 said:
that darn bag like $4k onwards man..... ack....
can almost buy a Supercharger

$4k plus only gets you the small one.. can't fit umbrella, blackberry, makeup pouch..
mock - how come you know price so well? girlfriend asked you to buy before is it? :p

Holy mother of god. 18 pages just for an intro. Goddamn. Even the most interesting non-female specie thread dont get this kinda kickback.

emma;327578 said:
$4k plus only gets you the small one.. can't fit umbrella, blackberry, makeup pouch..
mock - how come you know price so well? girlfriend asked you to buy before is it? :p

buy Supercharger more value for money sia.... :laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back