satinGHOST|r!der

Legendary 10 Years
IMG_7853.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7869.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7864.jpg

These products will be available sometime during the first quarter of 2008. Woot!

Re: HKS Products for 335i!!!

I wonder if the HKS suspension has a customized camber plate that comes with the suspension. Now that is interesting. All i am missing now is a damn camber plate for my front. I just need that for it to be PERFECT.

Omar,

Any idea who wld be the local agent for HKS? I want that god-damn titanium exhaust!

Looks a tad big for a Euro...fits perfectly on an EVO or Scooby, but a BMW....errrmmm....not sure about it. But then again, lets see the figures and hear some sound clips.

Looks similar to the Miltek one which is 108mm? So I think not too bad. The titanium look of the tips is a turn-on man.:cloud9:

That's a nice exhaust! I think its slightly too big if its 108mm... But I hold my comments till we see it in person!

Milltek exhaust tips 100-102 mm only lah, where got 108 mm? 1Q in the US, by the time it reaches here...... 2/3Q?

By the way, it's for coupes only.

T6;288026 said:
Omar,

Any idea who wld be the local agent for HKS? I want that god-damn titanium exhaust!

Garage R, HKS suspension can be service locally in Singapore + point! HKS suspension drive is hard especially with pillar ball mount, however the drive is superb especially for the HKPERMAX 2 from HKS.

kenntona;288081 said:
Milltek exhaust tips 100-102 mm only lah, where got 108 mm? 1Q in the US, by the time it reaches here...... 2/3Q?

By the way, it's for coupes only.

Tks for the correction. 100mm onwards is good ah. Arqray shd have done their tips this way. Dun understand why they didn't do so after their success with the GTI exhaust.

I hope HKS makes for sedan soon.:cloud9:

centurion;287997 said:
delrosa should be very familar with HKS !!!

Hmmm....how come me ah? Actually Im more Familiar with Fujitsubo, having used it before. I prefer Fujitsubo over HKS man hehe:)

Huat Ah ! The exhaust see pay BENG ah, I like. Lai ah lai ah, all the jippun tuners join in the 335 mod game.

Oh BTW, can the bluish burnt metal colour on the titanium tip be removed? I dont like blue leh

Ahbengdriver;290111 said:
Huat Ah ! The exhaust see pay BENG ah, I like. Lai ah lai ah, all the jippun tuners join in the 335 mod game.

Oh BTW, can the bluish burnt metal colour on the titanium tip be removed? I dont like blue leh

But the bluish burnt titanium tip is 2nd the most beng part of the exhaust, the 1st being the big diameter...like those seen on the accord euro r

But the most important question is, HKS are approved by LTA right?

Looks good..
It seems to me it's a very well R&D product made for the car.

From my past experience with HKS Coilver Hypermax2 Coilovers on STi Spec C....
It's bit noisy, mainly attributable to the pillowball design. I dunno if the one for BMW is the same or not.....But ride quality is pretty good and handling is sharp.
The product itself looks bloody robust. It's got the accompanying adjustable camber plate too.

I had the exos system too, Legamax model it's called. Beautiful quality, seriously beautiful..and it's LTA compliant.

Last but not least, HKS products are not cheap. Be prepared to get "hammered" in the pricing.

TripleM;290164 said:
I had the exos system too, Legamax model it's called. Beautiful quality, seriously beautiful..and it's LTA compliant.quote]

This is the most important statement:lol2:

Do you mean a full exhaust system?

I had the rear muffler only

Hi all,

sorry to bump up this thread but anyone knows whether the HKS exhaust for e92 335 avail in SG. I called Garage R and Fong Kim but they say no such product developed yet leh.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back