*hot* 2009 Bmw Z4 Offical Pics.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I must say, this is one of the best looking new model ranges BMW has impressed me with.

P0049909.JPG

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

CLICK FOR WALLPAPER SIZE

Re: *hot* 2009 Bmw Z4 Offical Pics.

Looks good in these pics. Still wished it had more of its own identity like the outgoing model though - and not a 3-esque front bumper and 6-esque rear lamps and bootlid....

thats what I said in the thread. If I strike 4-D $100 big $100 small, this will definitely be my buy.

it is looking very nice...another top seller with lots of potential to mod..

alpine white ....yum yum

very nice.
match with the twin turbo engine, i guess it is going to outsell a lot of slk/boxster s etc

when i saw the front shot, first thing i thought of was:

P0049886-small.jpg

cheshire-cat-5.jpg

(Look, the cat is also topless)

maybe with time, the new look willl grow on me. but for now.... all i can think of is the joker with a bad face lift.

The lines on the side of the car are extremely good looking.

sexy and sleek.

I think i still a little bit of time to get used to it like the E92s..i didnt like them compared to the E46 at first..but now its a beauty!

same for Z4..i still think Z4 looks better..(used to think Z3 looks better then Z4)

Imo it looks great...better than current or not...hard to say. Lots of toys inside also.

Wonder why they dun call it Z5 instead.

The change from Z3 to Z4 was the marketing boffins' way to indicate that the Z4 was a totally different animal from the Z3, which was regarded by many as a 'poser' tool with not much of BMW's famed driving dynamics.

This one is more evolution than revolution, so I guess the Z4 moniker stays...

This looks like to be more of a creature comfort car with interior tech and gadgetry similiar to the 3,5,6,7s.

Mine is raw raw raw and still from 2003........ :|

Looks great to me, wonder when it will reach our shores, and how will PML price it?

nice nice, imagine what lies beneath is a twin turbo engine, wonder will they come with DCT?

ryan;401248 said:
This looks like to be more of a creature comfort car with interior tech and gadgetry similiar to the 3,5,6,7s.

Mine is raw raw raw and still from 2003........ :|

+1.

compared to the current generation, the Z is kinda bare inside, if the pic is affirmative, then the incoming genration of Z seem loaded with ton of stuff, i like the gearknob especially which is 1st found in FL 6ser

southern;401258 said:
Looks great to me, wonder when it will reach our shores, and how will PML price it?

TT Z4 price shd be similar to Audi TTS ( i wonder what the moniker will be 3.5i??).

Got this off bimmerforums:

http://bmwblog.com/docs/2009_z4_roadster_technical_data.pdf

American specs, but think it shouldn't be that much different from the Euro spec.

- 7-spd Dual Clutch Gearbox available for the 'sDrive35i' (i.e. the one with the 335 engine).
- sDrive35i also gets staggered wheels as standard... but only 17".... *yawn*
- 0-100km/h quoted at 5.3s for dual-clutch box, meaning it should be around 5.0s given how conservative BMW usually are at quoting these figures.

The biggest shocker has to be the weight of the damn thing - 1585kg as compared with the E85's 1365kg. The 135 is 1560kg. Was expecting the new model to be lighter than a 135.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuthuatgo88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back