how many litres of engine do we need?

Re: how many litres of engine do we need?

usually i changed about 6 litres

Do you mean engine oil or engine?

Cause for oil its different for every car

but for engine capacity, more litres the better, at least 8 to start with!

why are we guessing? The manual will indicate the actual amount of Engine oil needed. For mine, 6.5 litres.

hmm..how come my fren says he saw the technician pour more den 2 bottles of engine oil (4l x 2) into his car?? :p

When I went for oil change, I also saw them used 2 bottles. 1 bottle all in, the other bottle only pour in about half. Then after that they will start the engine to let the oil circulate a while and see whether need to top up again or not.

privi;508562 said:
hmm..how come my fren says he saw the technician pour more den 2 bottles of engine oil (4l x 2) into his car?? :p

Privi, unless your friend drives E60 M5, unless confirm no need 8 litres of engine oil. M5 needs more than 8L anyway.

I believe one of the 2 bottles is not a full bottle.

Important thing is: check the bill and make sure the workshop didn't charge him for 8L of oil ! :woottt:

P.S. Only robot drinks 8L of oil because he has X-Wing engine inside his body. :slaphead:

hmm..tat means he kena conned big time!! haha :)

i was gona put at least a 5.7litre engine

not only that...putting excessive engine oil could be harmful to the engine also..

Sorry to OT... Any recommended Engine Oil for 525i? Or the one used by PML is good enough??

shiokS60;509297 said:
Sorry to OT... Any recommended Engine Oil for 525i? Or the one used by PML is good enough??

Bro, BYO. Better quality and cheaper than PML for sure. Savings for your next tank of petrol.

I use the mobil 0W40.

Smooth as silk.

Cheers

hi,

If you need REDLINE Engine Oil 0W40 and ATF D4(Can be use in our BMW) can look for mi.

Feel free to call or sms mi.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neo79commx

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back