Hurricane filter

Re: Hurricane filter

Its very true. Adding mods one at a time allows you to feel the effect of individual mod & grow wIth the car.
I have taken 2 years to mod and increasingly love the E60. Take your time & learn as you go along. This is the first car I had modded & I must say I have truly enjoyed it although there is much time to be spent waiting at the workshops. Make sure the mechanics are capable and good at the stuff they do. Each have ther own strengths & it helps with good advice from experienced forumers, though I must say some are quite clueless so take advice sparingly. It's through trial & error & full involvement in the mod process that you learn as you often gain valuable insights from the mechanics.

Re: Hurricane filter

Divespyder;890344 said:
Its very true. Adding mods one at a time allows you to feel the effect of individual mod & grow wIth the car.
I have taken 2 years to mod and increasingly love the E60. Take your time & learn as you go along. This is the first car I had modded & I must say I have truly enjoyed it although there is much time to be spent waiting at the workshops. Make sure the mechanics are capable and good at the stuff they do. Each have ther own strengths & it helps with good advice from experienced forumers, though I must say some are quite clueless so take advice sparingly. It's through trial & error & full involvement in the mod process that you learn as you often gain valuable insights from the mechanics.

Very true... after all the moddings are done... nothing to mod liao.. its time to De-Mod.. The process is also very enjoyable.. Post in Forum "WTS" parts.. get all enquiries... Bargaining.. then spend the time waiting in the workshops again... ALL done dekitting.. CHANGE CAR.. Then the "Modding Process" returns.. and so on....... Life is short... End result all of us "lay straight"motionless... so its the process of how we spent our time.... That is MODDING BMWs... MTL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back