Hurricane filter

Ct13

Any bro here using Hurricane filter in your ride? Was thinking of getting one.

TIA
Ct

Re: Hurricane filter

Used a drop in one before... negligible effect. Might as well stay stock.

used before, ok ok ok...........

not bad..........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hurricane filter

Like some bros here said before: if it's that good, car manufacturers would have included it in their original design. To me it's more psychological than anything.

I still have the hurricane in my stock air filter box in my storeroom. Difference I felt when installed... 5% improvement in air intake. Hehehe

Divespyder;890180 said:
I still have the hurricane in my stock air filter box in my storeroom. Difference I felt when installed... 5% improvement in air intake. Hehehe

you now on GruppeM..................................vroom vroom

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;890183 said:
you now on GruppeM..................................vroom vroom

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yah, he is. Must Siam when see him coming from behind. :)

Ct13;890190 said:
Yah, he is. Must Siam when see him coming from behind. :)

no need to siam...............................hearsay for sound only..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Stock is the best....vroom vroom MTL say one.....

Dear fellow bmw owners,

i am extremely new to this community. based on the guidelines, i am unable to post any threads unless my account is active for 5 days inclusive of 10post. However, i urgently seek guru/experts for advice to lubrciate power-driven side mirrors BMW 523i in order to lubricate them (they're hard to move, moving mainly up and down and produce relatively loud noise). I sincerely apologize for the unethical behaviour and posting it in the wrong area.

Thanks for the understanding and advice in advance.

wwcf14;890228 said:
Dear fellow bmw owners,

i am extremely new to this community. based on the guidelines, i am unable to post any threads unless my account is active for 5 days inclusive of 10post. However, i urgently seek guru/experts for advice to lubrciate power-driven side mirrors BMW 523i in order to lubricate them (they're hard to move, moving mainly up and down and produce relatively loud noise). I sincerely apologize for the unethical behaviour and posting it in the wrong area.

Thanks for the understanding and advice in advance.

MTL, go change to M5 mirror!!!
Divespyder say one :)

Hello & welcome! Sounds like your mirror motor needs.servicing or even replacement. Time to change to original M5 mirrors. Mod is the way! MTL!

Buywellsellwell is the resident E60 side mirror guru. Calling Jason!!!

Divespyder;890260 said:
Hello & welcome! Sounds like your mirror motor needs.servicing or even replacement. Time to change to original M5 mirrors. Mod is the way! MTL!

Buywellsellwell is the resident E60 side mirror guru. Calling Jason!!!

haha, thanks! would love to fully MOD my car too! must have cost you a lot to fully mod your car.

Cheaper to mod E60 than to buy a F10 bro. Modding is for people who can't afford new cars & need to maintain current car yet feel shiok. People like me... taxi drivers on night shift.

Divespyder;890267 said:
Cheaper to mod E60 than to buy a F10 bro. Modding is for people who can't afford new cars & need to maintain current car yet feel shiok. People like me... taxi drivers on night shift.

haha, agreed. nothing beats changing a new car. any recommendations of reliable places to fix/service/mod cars (better to be at the east side). thanks a lot brudda for assisting!

Actually,from what I learnt,filters are dependent on rides,If your ride already has a very good intake,the effects of adding it very negligible,so best thing is to get a good/reliable mech who can tell you what to mod what not to mod based on the specs of the car and what you want after modding.

That's what I learnt for two very good friends (one is ex race driver,another is still racing and services my car),where they saved me tons of $$$.

One more thing I learnt from them is to take the moddings in stages,so I can feel the difference on my own and finally find out what I want from the performance aspect of the car,not the Aesthetic aspect of the car,cos they told me "want look fierce want look stylo just dump money and do all the cosmetics,but a car of such a stature,you need to grow with the car,only then u can achieve the state of bonding with the car,so you can control it when the beast of the car emerges,and not like those who straight away do all the performance modding,regardless of if the car needs it,after that find that it's redundant/unnecessary for some mods worse still,when the beast emerges,you lose control,一定要做到人比车凶的境界,你才能完完全全享受到整部车的力量"

I don't kow how many of you agree with me on this,but so far,it worked for me though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr88ninja

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back