I am new here.

Zster

Hi guys, first post in this forum. Would like to be involved in what you guys do. Got my 320 about 1year back and think i should meet up with the bimmers enthusiasts in Sg. Will head down this 23rd Aug Sun to catch up with you guys. Kallang Macs time?

Re: I am new here.

welcome to the forum bro.

eh? i thought meetup is on last sunday of the month? 30 aug would be it no?

23rd is what I saw on the Calender above leh. Anyone who wheres good to go to check out 320 body kit and whats an average sound system I can look at with my lousy budget of max 1k? :p

Zster;459158 said:
23rd is what I saw on the Calender above leh. Anyone who wheres good to go to check out 320 body kit and whats an average sound system I can look at with my lousy budget of max 1k? :p

for bodykits, can go check out our site sponsors page to see what r the kits available for your model (im assuming e90?). alternatively, check out swc (contact mike at 91074888 ).

on average a full kit (front + rear bumpers, side skirts) will cost in between 3-4k inclusive of paint and installation.

Zster;459145 said:
Hi guys, first post in this forum. Would like to be involved in what you guys do. Got my 320 about 1year back and think i should meet up with the bimmers enthusiasts in Sg. Will head down this 23rd Aug Sun to catch up with you guys. Kallang Macs time?

Welcome in bros,

Am sure you will have a gd time aboard

See you at next meetup. We also organise weekly or fortnightly gatherings. We just had one today at Gillman Village.

Next one is in a fortnight's time. Will start a post at the beginning of next fortnight. Pls keep in touch and feel free to join us for a chill out session

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back