I come in peace

andyinc

Hello,

I am really bad at introductions. Haha! :singsing: My name is Andy, and I am from KL..

Anyways, thank you for accepting me into this family. FYI, I don't own a BMW yet, but soon..

Just waiting for the bank to process the loan.. which I don't know can go through or not! :screwedu:

I am getting myself a white 530 E60.. so now I am compiling all the accessories / rims / etc for my new baby..

So I hope I will get great tips and more friends here.. :lol2:

Thanks again! :)

Re: I come in peace

U never RIP for MODs here , welcome to the dark side !

Welcome welcome...heh heh heh...you will get poison by this forum...heh heh heh...:sneaky:

E60 530... Great choice.. Its gonna be fun to drive

Hello, welcome!!

andyinc;471919 said:
Hello,

I am really bad at introductions. Haha! :singsing: My name is Andy, and I am from KL..

Anyways, thank you for accepting me into this family. FYI, I don't own a BMW yet, but soon..

Just waiting for the bank to process the loan.. which I don't know can go through or not! :screwedu:

I am getting myself a white 530 E60.. so now I am compiling all the accessories / rims / etc for my new baby..

So I hope I will get great tips and more friends here.. :lol2:

Thanks again! :)

Hey Andy,

Welcome aboard.

530, good power and elegant balance.

Enjoy the forum and you will find lots of options to mod you white baby.:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

But be it stock or mod, most impt is to enjoy your ride; and I am sure you will.

Feel free to post actively to chat and share with most us......

You have a great but safe ride

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back