I want a BMW

Hi,
BMW is my dream car, ever since when i was a young boy...now much much older liao.

Car price is lower now, as compared to those days way back, so i tot, this may be the time for me to live my dream.

Now i am struggling, between heart n head la...

I will be gathering more info on BMWs from this site, technical and others.

Well, let's see how it goes.

I think i am asking for 'trouble' joining this forum...:lol:

I_Want_A_BMW

Re: I want a BMW

Yes by joining this forum, you have unknowingly made up your mind! hehehehehe

just buy...mai tu liao...u only live once.... not as if u can carry forward ur money to ur next life

Hi I Want A BMW,

welcome in.........

cheers

I_Want_A_BMW;471227 said:
Hi,
BMW is my dream car, ever since when i was a young boy...now much much older liao.

Car price is lower now, as compared to those days way back, so i tot, this may be the time for me to live my dream.

Now i am struggling, between heart n head la...

I will be gathering more info on BMWs from this site, technical and others.

Well, let's see how it goes.

I think i am asking for 'trouble' joining this forum...:lol:

I_Want_A_BMW

Welcome aboard Bro,

Enjoy your shopping and the forum too.

Cheers

go for it! test drive soon then u will more hooked into getting one..

Woo whahaha!!! You will get poison soon from this forum....:sneaky: Welcome....welcome....heh heh heh...:twisted:

u definitely joined the wrong forum man. confirm kena poison! hehe

get a bimmer, u wun regret

hi guys/gals,

looks like this is a real mistake.

i went looking for more trouble today - i went to the showroom!

when seated in the driver's seat, nb, something happened, cannot explain leh...that kinda feeling. the last time i had this feeling, i booked a new Rover almost immediately.

this is bad, getting real bad

PS : I think all you people are bad influence :)

Hi I_Want_A_BMW,

now still got Rover?
so what did you finally BOOK?

happy booking!!!
cheers

Hey bro...so how? in the end u book Rover? Why no same feeling for bimer leh? the chicks are better there meh...:sneaky:

ooopsss...confused u guys.

what i meant was i went to PML at Dunearn Rd today, had that kinda feeling when in the 320i cockpit. It's the same feeling i had many years back while i was at the Rover showrrom la.

btw, i think Rover kaput liao la.

this weekend may go test drive it

I_Want_A_BMW;471869 said:
ooopsss...confused u guys.

what i meant was i went to PML at Dunearn Rd today, had that kinda feeling when in the 320i cockpit. It's the same feeling i had many years back while i was at the Rover showrrom la.

btw, i think Rover kaput liao la.

this weekend may go test drive it
after u got ur new ride, need a new nickname..bmw_in_my_pocket.. :D

I_Want_A_BMW;471797 said:
hi guys/gals,

looks like this is a real mistake.

i went looking for more trouble today - i went to the showroom!

when seated in the driver's seat, nb, something happened, cannot explain leh...that kinda feeling. the last time i had this feeling, i booked a new Rover almost immediately.

this is bad, getting real bad

With exception of me. I will advise to take it slow. I went to PML showroom five years ago but only booked a bimmer this year. By the time I called my 1st SE to say I'm ready to buy, she's left for a banking job lol.

ktnpl;471882 said:
With exception of me. I will advise to take it slow. I went to PML showroom five years ago but only booked a bimmer this year. By the time I called my 1st SE to say I'm ready to buy, she's left for a banking job lol.
lol...did u go for the test drive five yrs ago? that was the killer for me..

leebmer;472036 said:
lol...did u go for the test drive five yrs ago? that was the killer for me..

I went to ogle at the 318i about 5 years ago when the model was about to be replaced. I did not test drive until a year later by which time the current model was launched. Another 4 years later and more test-drives later, I decided to get a 6-potter.

I was tempted 5 years ago but my priority then was to clear the home loan first, so head wins lol.

I_Want_A_BMW;471797 said:
allo allo..Welcome. You think these ppl are bad??! Let me assure u, the REALLY BAD ones haven't said anything yet. LOL...
I had the Rover 416 before..luv it!! Rover still alive in China as Roewe.

ktnpl;472111 said:
I went to ogle at the 318i about 5 years ago when the model was about to be replaced. I did not test drive until a year later by which time the current model was launched. Another 4 years later and more test-drives later, I decided to get a 6-potter.

I was tempted 5 years ago but my priority then was to clear the home loan first, so head wins lol.
damn right..always home first then anything else..

Hello bro, don't waste ur time liao go for BMW if not the kind of feeling u talking about won't go away wan........:sneaky:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79win

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back