ICE where to?

maxxis221

Hey, i'm interested in installing some ICE to my car.
Is tehre any shops that you can recommend?
I'm totally new to ICE installation.

My E93 doesnt come with logic 7 and its a pain to navigate my ipod through the ipod itself whilst driving.

Looking for alternatives to connect my ipod and alsoinstall better speakers

THANKS!

Re: ICE where to?

maxxis221;414870 said:

My E93 doesnt come with logic 7 and its a pain to navigate my ipod through the ipod itself whilst driving.

THANKS!

Do a search on previous posting on recommended shops. I personally would recommend the shop that I did my ice with Autoacoutics along Upper Serangoon Road.

Can try soundwerks. I did mine with them. Very neat installation and PML warranty not affected when i return to repair my faulty cdchanger :)

maxxis221;414870 said:

THANKS!
Bro i have this guy who does the system freelance, results pretty amazing due the fact he uses no amplfiers , and no change of headunit required, pretty decent pricing for continental cars with warranty for all products and 3 times free tuning.

breakingICEmyths;424411 said:
Bro i have this guy who does the system freelance, results pretty amazing due the fact he uses no amplfiers , and no change of headunit required, pretty decent pricing for continental cars with warranty for all products and 3 times free tuning.

nothing personal.... but i know about this guy. In fact, many in the ICE industry knows, and have heard his setup. This no-ampliflier thing is really [censored].

Without wanting to embarass anyone, i would suggest against using this guy.

If you got budget can try New Generation Sound @ Paya Ubi... Boss name: Cartoon Tel: 63486220. Seen him doing some beemers and mini b4.... all r high-end sets...

so have you managed to find any good installer yet? I'm also thinking about upgrading my E93 ICE....

Would like to recommend Chuan Sing.
Been with them for 6yrs alr with different rides.

They have afew shops in north and west.

Cheers!

If its a newbie upgrade, there really is no need to get too stressed out.

Select one of the recommended you are most comfortable with, Soundwerk, Chuan Sing, Hong Guan et al... and go ahead with it. It wouldnt make a world of difference between each other IF its just simple upgrade, BUT it would be a world of difference from stock.

ICE is meant to be something that enhance your driving experience, and getting too stressed over it would be ironical.

stick to something basic for newbies... ignore the installers' sales pitch and scare tactic.

you would probably pay more than experienced people would, but so be it.

change the front component speakers, add amps, add a proper sub.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88works

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back