I'm a BMW noob

Murphs

Hi guys,
Murphy was already taken and I've been using that nick for a few other forums, so just latched onto an iteration of that.
Gonna swap my A4 2.0 for a 116d real soon. Didn't need a car of that size for 2 people and 2 dogs and got interested in this.
Looking forward to experiencing the chatter here and learning from the old birds.
Thanks!

Re: I'm a BMW noob

Murphs;1127435 said:
Hi guys,
Murphy was already taken and I've been using that nick for a few other forums, so just latched onto an iteration of that.
Gonna swap my A4 2.0 for a 116d real soon. Didn't need a car of that size for 2 people and 2 dogs and got interested in this.
Looking forward to experiencing the chatter here and learning from the old birds.
Thanks!

Hi Mur,

welcome onboard...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

me too....well, all their results/claims are under "ideal/unrealistic" conditions so actual will be less than stellar , I believe. Had a chance to drive a rental diesel bmw in highway conditions overseas and it was impressive. Hopefully, city driving conditions here won't be too far off.

ask my fren who owns the VW touran TDI.. it wasnt 1400km as what VW claims as well.. only 700plus-800km max

So far managed to get 700 plus to 800 km. On eco pro without startstop.

ahhuat88;1127454 said:
ask my fren who owns the VW touran TDI.. it wasnt 1400km as what VW claims as well.. only 700plus-800km max

Welcome welcome Murphs :wavey:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angeldimaria
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back