• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Imported used 325 coupe

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Imported used 325 coupe

wt_know;589057 said:
warranty under who?

definitely wont be PML, hehe

cheers

privi;589051 said:
Used BMW 325i XL Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, Car Shoppers.com - sgCarMart

Original Reg date is 03/07, Reg is 02/10. Selling 124k sounds like a super good deal. Does It mean I can drive till 02/20?

Anyone bought these kind of cars b4? Can help? Tks

HI Privi,

Think you have to check carefully, my understanding is that import used cars can only be driven for a period of ten years from the original day of registration, not 02/10. COE is valid for 10 years, the will rebate the remaning 3 years balance due to you upon scrapping the car in the year 2017. This is what i have understood.
Car loook to be in good condition. Good luck..

Raingod;589072 said:
HI Privi,

Think you have to check carefully, my understanding is that import used cars can only be driven for a period of ten years from the original day of registration, not 02/10. COE is valid for 10 years, the will rebate the remaning 3 years balance due to you upon scrapping the car in the year 2017. This is what i have understood.

Hi Rain,

Now that you mention that, i think you are right ( it just crossed my mind that i heard that too from a dealer friend )

cheers

Raingod;589072 said:
HI Privi,

This is correct... From the first date of registration.

Actually even if Coe till 2017 I think still qt good price..other 07 325 also selling 120+ k..just Tat dunno omv hw much..warranty no choice if 07 Reg also no more warranty..anyway a big tk u to all who have shared with me!!! Keep the comments comin in!!

privi;589106 said:
Actually even if Coe till 2017 I think still qt good price..other 07 325 also selling 120+ k..just Tat dunno omv hw much..warranty no choice if 07 Reg also no more warranty..anyway a big tk u to all who have shared with me!!! Keep the comments comin in!!

Hi privi,

alright cool so now the most important is to check the OMV plus hope the dealer don't pray pray and better promised that this is a good ride.............( oh yes check the mileage too )

cheers

Raingod;589072 said:
HI Privi,

If I am not wrong, car can be driven for 10yrs from date of COE.

However, PARF rebate will be calculated from the original date of registration which means you lose your PARF value if you continue to drive it past 2017.

Bro,

Yap, you can drive the car for 10-years but the paper value to the car expires on the 7th year.

Good buy? Check the paper value 1st. A 2nd hand 325 is around the same price.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888soy95

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back