Infratint new LOGO by CRITICA

Re: Infratint new LOGO by CRITICA

quality work please dun ask for discount....any minor rectifications will be done for free what....

drive BMW then tint car with plat 99 for about $800 still ask for discount??? no standard la.....

I go infratint do 3 cars still no discount... but I still friend Sherman and love Infratint.

i make new logo for u.

INFRA (o ) ( o) TINT

jasonmaxima;818110 said:
quality work please dun ask for discount....any minor rectifications will be done for free what....

drive BMW then tint car with plat 99 for about $800 still ask for discount??? no standard la.....

I go infratint do 3 cars still no discount... but I still friend Sherman and love Infratint.

Haha... I was kidding only... I didn't actually go there to ask... Sorry for not being up to standard. Paisey..

forgot to add, Sherman's guys are amazing! good job done and it was fun talking to Sherman as well. Thumbs up for the service and the workmanship.. no discount oso die die must go!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

All of u r my VALUE customers... STARHUB teach me that...... LOVE U ALL... JERMS and JASON included...

sherman0888;818214 said:
All of u r my VALUE customers... STARHUB teach me that...... LOVE U ALL... JERMS and JASON included...

bloody homo...........

jerms;818125 said:
Haha... I was kidding only... I didn't actually go there to ask... Sorry for not being up to standard. Paisey..

forgot to add, Sherman's guys are amazing! good job done and it was fun talking to Sherman as well. Thumbs up for the service and the workmanship.. no discount oso die die must go!! :)

did he show u his fish tank??? MW ask one....:lol::lol:

sszone;818264 said:
did he show u his fish tank??? MW ask one....:lol::lol:

He never show me fish tank leh... Nvm I go back to see when I find time :)

everyday open mailbox, still never receive the new stickers..... pui*

iScoupe;818459 said:
everyday open mailbox, still never receive the new stickers..... pui*

u are not his VALUE customer................................ :oooops:

U two whose is whose customer, relation abit luan.

hoks;818724 said:
U two whose is whose customer, relation abit luan.

depends on who bend down pick up the soap 1st.................. :shakebon::shakebon::shakebon:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back