Infratint review - hitmee, please stop reading now

Re: Infratint review - hitmee, please stop reading now

Ok, a small update on the Platinum99 tint of my 640i. Last night, as I have written HERE, I attempted to recreate the experience of a neonate being born (well, that's what barreling down the PIE at 160km/h with the collective, almighty push of 320 mechanical horses behind me felt like - you should see how fast my LED headlights were coming up in the bumper of the car in front of me!).

Anyway, i got ahead of myself a bit there. The 160km/h was the return leg of the night drive. The first leg was a far more relaxing, lazy stretch of the proverbial legs, as I set the car to Eco Pro and began a sedate cruise from Tuas to the Airport. As any good driver should, and especially with the car set to Eco Pro, I glanced into my rearview mirror periodically to ensure that I wasn't hogging the road.

To my immense delight - and to Infratint's great credit - I noticed that the view in my rear mirror was free from the annoying bubbles that usually form around the radiator lines post solar film tinting. I had voiced this concern to Sherman prior to him recommending the Platinum99, and he promised me that it wouldn't be an issue.

Well, I'm happy to report that Infratint kept its word, it kept my rear windscreen clear of those nasty bubbles and it kept my rear view crystal clear.

Well done, Infratint!

Again, in one sentence "infratint Platinum99 was free from bubbles as promised by Triple Chin"

Wobbles you cannot be a reporter. My sincere observation

You can be Home Econs teacher

Wobbles your ang mo si bei sart.
I let my 6 year old son read, saying must learn from others.
He keep asking me what is CB. I told him its typo error. Should be BC. Butter Cookie.
Creamy butter cookie. Strawberry toppings.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back