Inside Tommie Goh's garage

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Someone finally gets to go in

Exclusive Car Collection in Singapore | celsydney.com - Fast cars, fast music, celebrities, wildlife and more

Exclusive Car Collection in Singapore

During my overseas trip I came across one of the finest collections of cars around the world. Visible from the street I could see several Ferrari’s looking at me, and they were not the “common” 360 Modena’s and F430′s…

Parked in the front yard of a huge house I could see a Ferrari Enzo, F50, F40, F512M and to top it all off, a Pagani Zonda F!

This amazing collection belongs to Tommie Goh, a very successful Singaporean business man and clearly a huge car nut as well!

Kindly I was given access to this rare Italian collection to photograph them and I simply didn’t know where to start…

The F40 has always been my dreamcar, but I had never seen a Ferrari Enzo before…. or, should I start with the Zonda, the most aggressive one of them all!

Needless to say I started snapping away, almost in trance by the beauty and rarity of this collection…. have a look at all the shots below:

dsc03070.jpg

dsc03071.jpg

dsc03073.jpg

dsc03074.jpg

dsc03079.jpg

dsc03078.jpg

dsc03084.jpg

dsc03080.jpg

dsc03085.jpg

dsc03089.jpg

dsc03087.jpg

dsc03090.jpg

dsc03091.jpg

dsc03094.jpg

Re: Inside Tommie Goh's garage

awesome. saw the MUM's PARKING ONLY signage
is there a BRO's PARKING ONLY ? :D

Thumbs Upz............

Awesome.....
cheers

Mummy's boy!

No basement car park?
Will ken a rain.. Rodders say one.

Used to park outside us house to see see look look

Wow...mum oso drive a ferrari...does the maid drive a is convertible to market...hehe...:woowooo:

Can I ask him to pay a Coe for me?tat all nia...

he only got this meh ?

Wah .... what a symphony when all of them starts at the same time .... :goodup:

Heard he brought the neighbor house to park the rest...

iScoupe;673756 said:
Heard he brought the neighbor house to park the rest...

U joking??? I drove past few days ago and told my friend i wonder who is his neighbor cos the house seems bigger than tommie goh's...

Centurion9990;673797 said:
U joking??? I drove past few days ago and told my friend i wonder who is his neighbor cos the house seems bigger than tommie goh's...

if u realise is under renovation.

His neighbour was Popiah King who just entered Forbe's list of billionaires. Tommy GOh sold his listed company JIT to a US company for more than USD $300 mil. That can buy ALOT of cars.:cloud9:

T6;673850 said:
His neighbour was Popiah King who just entered Forbe's list of billionaires. Tommy GOh sold his listed company JIT to a US company for more than USD $300 mil. That can buy ALOT of cars.:cloud9:

sibei song... bobby trying buy over sar lau & be sar lau king.

iScoupe;673845 said:
if u realise is under renovation.

Ya is under renovation... and it seems bigger than his existing house... sibei rich!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back