Inspection 1 and 2

Re: Inspection 1 and 2

Why not ask the company offering you Inspection 1 and 2?

There is a list of operations included in Insp 1 and 2. Go find out from them.

Afterall, I am sure you wanna know what you are paying for, no?

Police force has Inspector Grade 1 and Inspector Grade 2.

Inspector Grade 1 got higher salary and more authority and can command an NPC or be sub-division head

Inspector Grade 2 is like your NSF. No power, swinging dick only

wonder does it take more effort to type the same thing into the google search bar or to actually login and create a post in a forum

Surely someone must have offered menu of Inspection 1 and 2 to threadstarter.

I wonder what's so shy about asking the shop conducting Insp 1 and 2. Not as if Kelantan Lane Clinic's inspection.

Hi All,

Sorry if i have offended anyone here. The reason of this forum is to share, teach and help those who have question and know nothing about car related issue and problems. If this cannot ask, that cannot ask, then what is the purpose of having this forum.. just only cater for the expert and professional to use it.. just simply do a search in the Google is simple, but we may think that different country got different standard of maintain their car due to weather, road condition. so why we rather trust the member from this forum.

gibbon28 said:
Hi All,

Sorry if i have offended anyone here. The reason of this forum is to share, teach and help those who have question and know nothing about car related issue and problems. If this cannot ask, that cannot ask, then what is the purpose of having this forum.. just only cater for the expert and professional to use it.. just simply do a search in the Google is simple, but we may think that different country got different standard of maintain their car due to weather, road condition. so why we rather trust the member from this forum.

It is not offensive, to be fair.

But it is more logical to ask the party offering you Inspection 1 and 2 packages. Surely, Inspection 1 and 2 come from an authorised dealer with STANDARD list of what-needs-to-be-done defined within.

If you feel shy to ask them, I supposed it is given free-of-charge. Still, the precise schedule of what-needs-to-done will be spelt out by them.

If it is not free, the more you should ask them "what's included in Inspection 1 and 2?" Afterall, you are paying for it, no?

Nobody was born an expert or professional, we learn and research and share this knowledge.

But dun expect to be spoonfed

And simi country, weather, road condition? What has that got to do with your question?

Well it's not about discouraging noobie questions, but discouraging spoonfeeding. Have you run a search on this forum? This topic has been discussed several times... just look at the "Similar Threads" box at the bottom of this page. Build knowledge, not clutter.

Kenntona's point is valid: what did your service advisor say? Did you walk away with questions unanswered?

P.S. I learnt everything I needed to know about Inspection I and II from the car manual.

They should all buy my book!

Last edited by a moderator:

This not a matter whether is spoonfed or whether you are shy to ask. Is because i read from this forum that it keep mention inspection 1 and inspection 2, so i do not know what does it mean for this 2 particulars inspection, is a PML standard or is a servicing term to use. Of course when we sent our car for regular servicing, of course we were ask what is to be done to our car, nothing to be shy of as end of the day, we are the one who paying the bill.

What am i refering to weather road condition is because there is a posting that can be done by searching of Google. i do believe that diff country will have different maintance requirement.

If my thread have put you into such difficult position to answer, i am sorry about that and this will be my last thread as i feel that is a waste of time login and spoilt everyone mood.

And different engines will have different Inspection 1 and 2 schedules. NA, turbo or M?

kenntona;918750 said:
And different engines will have different Inspection 1 and 2 schedules. NA, turbo or M?

The question was WHAT is...not WHEN is.....

MW said:
The question was WHAT is...not WHEN is.....

Yeah, so WHAT is Inspection 1 and 2 for WHAT car? 523, 535 and M5 surely different inspection jobs.

That's assuming both PML and MA synchronised their job scopes.

Hi, where is Eng Soon? I am confused

MW;918757 said:
Hi, where is Eng Soon? I am confused

Beside Eurohaus. If you need to ask where is Eurohaus... JFGI... If you don't understand JFGI, nothing I can do.

Dude, gotta learn to roll with the punches.

Seriously go ask your SA and meantime, read up on the numerous online resources (and your manual!) to keep him honest... there really is no mystery about BMWs. If your SA doesn't know then it's his job to find out. And if you're showing him you mean business, he'll be a little more careful with your car too.

BlackCookie;918768 said:
Beside Eurohaus. If you need to ask where is Eurohaus... JFGI... If you don't understand JFGI, nothing I can do.

Hi, can PM me the directions? and also phone number? Thanks

And I take offence to your using vulgarities in the phrase "JFGI", specifically the "F" word. I am reporting u to admin and consider leaving forum

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back