Installation picture on BMW M5

aguy

Hi guys, This is the BMW M5 we have installed. Took us a week to install and customised.

Re: Installation picture on BMW M5

Wow all that extra weight at the back! But I guess it should not be too bad with 500+HP.

No offence. I prefer stock HU to the bluish display of the aftermarket HU.
Thanks for sharing those pics anyway.

may i suggest that u list what was done...cheers

Whatever happened to his stock system with L7, etc? Why would anyone strip away a well concealed 4K plus system to install an aftermarket? What happens to the single disc slot on the center console? Will the six disc changer within the glove compartment be removed? I see there's a new head unit (presumably Alpine) sitting there now.

Its afterall only registered in Oct 2005. Hmmmm...........

does the owner still have the steering wheel controls? or has that been sacrificed?

The owner of this M5 is very particular about the car audio in his cars. Although the M5 had it own oem system in his car but it is not up to his expectation. He is still using his original player, still can use his steering wheel control but adding in a alpine 701 processor. Again, when i t come to car audio in every owners's car, it is very personal.

The main reason of posting this thread is to let all bimmer owners know that every bimmers got its way to install and upgrade aftermarket car audio system. Dont have the thinking that it impossible to do so in installing in the bimmer especially the new models. In car audio industry, car audio products is not the problem , it the car itself that we need to conquer. And here it is we have conquer the M5, M3, 6 series and even the 7series. Have a nice day.

kopi_o said:
Wow all that extra weight at the back! But I guess it should not be too bad with 500+HP.

probably he need more weight on the back to maximise the gripping power.... nonsense tho...

edleee said:
Whatever happened to his stock system with L7, etc? Why would anyone strip away a well concealed 4K plus system to install an aftermarket? What happens to the single disc slot on the center console? Will the six disc changer within the glove compartment be removed? I see there's a new head unit (presumably Alpine) sitting there now.

Its afterall only registered in Oct 2005. Hmmmm...........

Then you wouldn't believe the thousands that have gutted the entire car and rebuilt it surrounding the ICE system. With all that power and technology of the M5 and with a solid sound system... true bliss man...

For that matter, I really don't understand how anyone can really enjoy their favourite music with the anemic original sound system...

haha... agree fully with iceman! anyway, wat's showing is the control unit of the Alpine701, i believe. (those who don't want this blue light thing, u may even keep this in the 1din slot for your sunglass, or you can set such that onli the orange lights show... ) next step, hv almost the same setup n control, but all controlled via the oem steering, displays all through the standard screen on the e60s... (another Alpine processor) ... Happy Icing!

i saw this car. the dvd unit n original unit is still there. the bin area they put in the processor.

for me...the best sound like in this car will be from engine n exhaust. i will install racing headers n throw away the cats. audio-bliss.....

Hi guys , here is another car that we have conquer, it merz C55, enjoy the photos guys

Bro, pm me your address and contact, i have been thinking of improving my sound system too. thanks

totoseow said:
i saw this car. the dvd unit n original unit is still there. the bin area they put in the processor.

for me...the best sound like in this car will be from engine n exhaust. i will install racing headers n throw away the cats. audio-bliss.....

Good point toto, when i drive a performance car, the music is always off, I only listen to the engine and exhaust note, that is music to my ears. Anyway nice job done by aguy.

this is hong guan. enterprise centre...bukit batok.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgolf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back