Insurance for 320cab

cab_driver

Can someone advise me on a good agent to renew my insurance for my 1-yr old 320cab?

Some agent quoted me back to AXA for abt $2,200 with 30% NCD + good driving.

Is this "acceptable" ?

U can try to get a quote from Aviva. They are quite competitively priced. How much premium payable also depends on what is the excess and whether u have to go to the insurer' authorised workshops.

Re: Insurance for 320cab

you can also try HSBC insurance.
they seem to be pretty aggressive on motor insurance rates.

AXA's quote is based on PML's own workshop with a $800 excess. The access to PML's workshop without going to IDAC is definitely a draw, but the $2,2K premium & the $800 excess are not attractive to me at all. Comments?

yr access seems high but premium seems low. i paid abt 2.2K for my 318 cabrio in year 2003/04, wif 50% ncd. excess was 500. fyi. also axa.

ya man...urs quite ok wat. scout ard if u want.

cab_driver said:
Can someone advise me on a good agent to renew my insurance for my 1-yr old 320cab?

Is this "acceptable" ?

You can call Juzz for Car for a quote. I believed they are offering some insurance package.

I am not sure which insurance they offer because my insurance will due in Feb 05 and they told me they will call me soon :)

cab_driver said:
AXA's quote is based on PML's own workshop with a $800 excess. The access to PML's workshop without going to IDAC is definitely a draw, but the $2,2K premium & the $800 excess are not attractive to me at all. Comments?

Don't let IDAC deter you from an otherwise good deal. In an accident, even if your own insurance don't need you to go IDAC, if the other party's insurance requires IDAC, you still must go. In the end, no difference. I'd rather judge based on the insurer's rates and their track record with settling claims (i.e. whether they'll drag their feet or be fast).

Yup..if the other fella is from errhem.. **** ... humz liao..sure tio sai..

T6,
Aviva doesnt quote performance cars nor coupe/cabrio..

Guys,

I can offer some help here... My girl is in the insurance trade and i am paying about $1200 to $1400+ for my recent 320i 4dr. I am 30+ and have 50% NCB.

It all depends on your options regarding excess, workshops, windscreens.... blah blah blah..

If you keen for her to help, please PM or SMS me.

Your friendly neighbourhood bm owner...

Sorry, will move this to the bazaar thread or lobangs for fellow frens....thanks

Hi,

I drive a Renault Megane Cabrio and my insurance is with AXA
and I pay about 1900 with 30% NCD, taking up their workshop
discount hence, not having any Excess I think.

So I think 2200 for the insurance is ok considering the 1 year old
320 cab can almost buy 3 of my renault cab.

Anyway, please ask to insure you top as well. I think they have it
under fixtures insurance classified as "sunnroof" or something.

I pay an extra of 150 above my premium and it protects my NCD
and allow me to claim up to a 5000 bill in the event my hood is
vandalised....

Cheers

TripleM said:
T6,
Aviva doesnt quote performance cars nor coupe/cabrio..

Thanks for the clarification Jack. ;)

cab_driver said:

Is this "acceptable" ?

Very "Acceptable". I am currently paying $3100 for my A4 Cab with 10% NCD with AXA too.

Very few insurance companies in Sing do Cabriolet so we should count our blessing that AXA is around, if not I will have to sign up with NTUC liao................. :shoot:

Cheers!
8)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back